Jordan mismatch shoe

my friend had the carolina blue and navy pair, both bases were white one shoe had mainly carolina accents, the other mainly navy accents. i wanted em so bad

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

Originally Posted by BKE420

i have never heard of the duece treys. prob cuz there real old

and cuz 79.9% of the NT'ers who post on the JB forum are under the age of 15
Oh sorry about that OG head.
eyes.gif

He is only speaking the truth.

These were awful. The Only shoes I could see working is playoff/taxi XII. I remember a guy wearing one of each back in 97.

isnt there another pair that came out around the time of the XV? each shoe was half white and half carolina blue, then another pair was half black and halfwhite?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

isnt there another pair that came out around the time of the XV? each shoe was half white and half carolina blue, then another pair was half black and half white?

yes there was! i had them back when i was little i loved them. better not say my age, somebody might get offended

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

isnt there another pair that came out around the time of the XV? each shoe was half white and half carolina blue, then another pair was half black and half white?

yes there was! i had them back when i was little i loved them. better not say my age, somebody might get offended
just wasted 15 mins on google and can't seem to find them. not knowing the name is killing me
laugh.gif

Wasn't there one or two other colorways of the treys.? Wow its been forever since I've even seen a picture of those. Teams were on their way to thetrash they have out now. Nothing like the original team jordans. (Jumpman pros, etc.)

totally forgot about these. remembering seeing people back in my school that wore them..

honestly, they dont look that bad..

I remember when these came out, I thought they were cool but back then my parents would never have spent over 100 on a pair of shoes. I remember a kid in myclass had them though and everyone though he was sooooo cool for having two pairs lol

I banned one person, warned another, and hid a lot of replies.

Please keep the personal comments about other people off of NT.

Back
Top Bottom