Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one has said it yet? :nerd:

WHAT IF... the new Yeezy colorway drops this weekend too? Ye surprised the world with his new song this week. Why not drop a shoe that will sell out with no advertising just for the hell of it? It would explain the "surprise" this weekend...

Last edited:
So no one has said it yet?
nerd.gif

WHAT IF... the new Yeezy colorway drops this weekend too? Ye surprised the world with his new song this week. Why not drop a shoe that will sell out with no advertising just for the hell of it? It would explain the "surprise" this weekend...
Bro...... Calm down.... Lol!

Just chatted with an NDC rep... As we know, they've only confirmed the 88s, but the rep told me to "Check back Friday morning for additional information on limited edition releases happening 5/25". As per usual, they hold the info until the last minute.
I'm sure KAM is spot on with his info leak :smokin Repped

Thanks for the update kamuekcmo. So your saying there a chance we will see the Royal 1s this weekend?
Its my understanding that they are not included, but someone was saying that they have info about a suprise shoe... I dont know what that is, for all I know it could be a shoe we already have on the list.... Nobody confirmed anything besides 88's, bred 4's, and Thunders until this morning, so we will see..

Last edited:
I just rather wait till updates from the actual sources i.e. nike.com, footlocker, finishline, etc start tweeting about it like footlocker did earlier this morning. All this rumor stuff is riddick

Just chatted with an NDC rep... As we know, they've only confirmed the 88s, but the rep told me to "Check back Friday morning for additional information on limited edition releases happening 5/25". As per usual, they hold the info until the last minute.
I'm sure KAM is spot on with his info leak
smokin.gif
Repped
hmm... interesting.  They normally give hints about restock but never specifics such as time and shoes to drop.

I know you trying to help but if they getting their info from here, then why go there to read what they're repeating

"Reports from some hard-working members on NT"
Fosho I feel ya on that....that was just for the folks who keep asking questions.....instead of just going to page 1

I have noticed a spike in the number of Concords being listed on eBay by fairly reputable resellers, notably 'sole-ultimatmun.'  Curious to know where these are coming from, and if they are fully authorized pairs.  How cool would that be?

At this point I know what I am going for, 88s, missed out on them and I've been waiting for this opportunity. I would love another pair of 11s, so if i can get them I will. Nothing else I need on this restock, was really hoping for the Suns foams, wish they were restocked.

Its my understanding that they are not included, but someone was saying that they have info about a suprise shoe... I dont know what that is, for all I know it could be a shoe we already have on the list.... Nobody confirmed anything besides 88's, bred 4's, and Thunders until this morning, so we will see..
Yes, this makes the most sense.  Thanks again bro, for everything!

surprise shoes that will pop up either during the week or on the weekend: royal 1s, corks, Galaxy rookie zooms, Both Colorways of yeezy 2... stay tuned for more possible mystery shoes. - Source from a nike rep these shoes are still in production i am getting more info in by the hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom