Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad. The life I lead allows me to do things other than read every single post on an 87 page thread. :smh:

Lol ya I can't do that either, luckily in this case it wasn't more than a page of reading required. I jus don't make it a point to say "no one has said it yet?" When they actually just said it. Play on pleighboi

Last edited:
surprise shoes that will pop up either during the week or on the weekend: royal 1s, corks, Galaxy rookie zooms, Both Colorways of yeezy 2... stay tuned for more possible mystery shoes. - Source from a nike rep these shoes are still in production i am getting more info in by the hour
That my friend...is not a "still in production". It's actually a date they slap on a shoe for their life cycle. Yes..shoes like the Cork and Barkley Area 72, etc are still shown as ACTIVE with a life cycle deadline of 6/2 (close to 5/25). But then again....all shoes have a life cycle and some even on 6/2 as well. The shoe is still considered ACTIVE but does not necessarily mean it will be RESTOCKED. 

Forreal though if those shoes drop in addition to whats already set to come out, isn't that **** gonna break the internet? I mean sites struggle with 1 hyped release let alone multiple.

Hey NT I got the grape 5's yesterday at DSG in Arlington TX. No waiting and no lines. Call ahead and see if the can hold you a pair. Worked for me with no problem. They had shipment since last friday.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
Thats right.... I wouldnt say its really "confirmed" but unless they say another date, 90% of the time its 8am est...
For random restocks hasnt the link been tweeted at random times?  I know new releases come out at 8am est and confirmed restocks (ie the 88's) come out at 8am est, but I wasnt sure about suprise restocks since previously nike has dropped at randome times.  I understand you have a ton of information on whats dropping but since it hasnt been officially confirmed by nike should we considering this a surprise restock or a regular 8am restock?

Still hoping for Bugs bunny 8s being confirmed on NDC 
tired.gif

For random restocks hasnt the link been tweeted at random times?  I know new releases come out at 8am est and confirmed restocks (ie the 88's) come out at 8am est, but I wasnt sure about suprise restocks since previously nike has dropped at randome times.  I understand you have a ton of information on whats dropping but since it hasnt been officially confirmed by nike should we considering this a surprise restock or a regular 8am restock?
Yeah thats true also... I have been told this 5/25 restock was at 8am est... That was around the time I made the thread tho... It could have changed by now, but I would have heard about it...

how did you not get those?
you can find them on ebay at costs
I was going through some family issues and my recreational budget was funneled elsewhere during the release. I've been on the bay and seen that these are not much over retail still so if 05/25 is a bust for them my options are still available.

I was going through some family issues and my recreational budget was funneled elsewhere during the release. I've been on the bay and seen that these are not much over retail still so if 05/25 is a bust for them my options are still available.
They would have let you put them on layway, because they didnt move at all...

^^ Wish NDC was doing us like Premier is doing the SB releases up until the 25th.

Drop a random shoe at noon everyday, that'd set us on fire.  Especially if it were a random time everyday, too.

Holy smokes.

I wouldn't doubt them holding a re-stock until later the morning of the 25th just for Ss and Gs

With the amount of typing errors there, I'd stick to buying in-store.

JK no hate

Yes 5am PST.  That's early pal.  I need to have about 10-15 min before so I can be awake, otherwise I might be sloppy and miss out.  Gotta have a cup-o-joe for the assist.

I'd be pissed having that coffee and 5 and then go back to bed jittery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom