Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay if you don't believe the chat, just wait until Friday, that's when the Chat, Phone, and Email Support agents will give out more info which has also been stated earlier in the thread.
I don't believe a word from that chat.

homeboy posted that chat like he actually had some useful info.... I think I crack up everytime I come in here lol

you guys are all just asking the same questions now, over and over again. Just wait till the 25th you guys, 5 more days. If you don't have any legit info go stalk twitter or Instagram or if it makes you feel better go photoshop some false chats or whatever tickles your pickle. Nike, Champs, Footlocker gave us all the info on what is being restocked. Now go spend some time with your family, or Cats.

Updates in Chicago house of hoops in the loop white/red 4's and pink foams and looks like they will be doing a raffle thurs.

HOH in the Fashion Show mall in Las Vegas said they are getting the fire red IV's, Fire red V's and the Jokers.  

Dont nobody want bred ivs, jokers, crimsons, or fire reds yet thats all I hear being restocked. I know one place getting a TON of Bred 11s but then again so does most people in the area.

Hoping to land some 88 IIIs
Black toe 1s

And slight chance hoping a restock of royal 1s and HGG XIIIs

Holding back on spending from last week and this week in hopes to score atleast the confirmed releases. (88s and black toes)

I just dont know anymore. Nothing really stands out to me

Just sold my 2011 cements so not sure i want these. But i did kinda sell em cuz i thought the restoxk would come. Idk.

Have 2 black/red, one stealth foam.

Guess u can never have enough stealth foam. Best shoe ever. Right up if not past fp1 for me

Dallas NORTHPARK HOH confirmed restocks for 5/25/13:
[COLOR=#red]FIRE RED 5
FIRE RED 4[/COLOR]

I will check again Wednesday and report any updated info.

Last edited:
So far the only stuff re stocking/ relaunch confirmed are the 88s... Fire red 4 n 5 select ftl I believe joker 3s .. So far that's all that is actually restocking from what I've seen on the posts

What they restocking tho
699349861_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom