Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a chat conversation with a Nike rep and this is what I got:

"The only restock at this time for the 25th  is the 88's. I would recommend to keep an eye on our launch calendar for any updates"

Not too convincing but whatever.

Politicians are more believable.

does anyone know what time nike is mightstart this release and how do they let us know

No one knows for sure. If you have a Twitter account, I'd suggest checking it regularly from now till the 25th.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Nike isn't confirming the Corks restock because they're gonna end up calling it the "surprise". I may be wrong of course.

All of the online sites have bots locked and loaded. Not sure why NDC is special?
Agreed

theres one for each site but its BS if someone wants to blame them striking out because of an automated script. There are so many people going after the same shoe you are so what do you expect

If more white foams and joker 1s are going to stores they should be discounted soon as they get put on shelves.

Last edited:
I'm fine with that... it levels the playing field.
Sort of.

Except that any of those auto-folks usually have it setup to launch a link no matter the product, as long as it is a link tweeted by nike, especially at that time.

They still have to choose, though, and might not get everything

Also, the best would be if the link just took you to the "Restock Collection" as opposed to the individual shoes being TLO.

that way almost everyone would have to scroll to click on the shoes they wanted, rather than waiting on a specific tweet that may not come

bunny 8s should be discounted too. Good thing eastbay just dropped the exclusion. Was able to get a pair for $120. Size 9 still left.

Also, the best would be if the link just took you to the "Restock Collection" as opposed to the individual shoes being TLO.
that way almost everyone would have to scroll to click on the shoes they wanted, rather than waiting on a specific tweet that may not come
Pretty certain it'll be that format like the last big restock.

Pretty certain it'll be that format like the last big restock.
lol yeah thats what i was thinking. I couldnt see them dropping 10 damn links on top of the releases. When the Air Max releases dropped 2-3 weeks ago they dropped 1 link to the page that listed all the shoes

my enthusiasm is getting lower and lower each day for this restock

i doubt we see any big surprises and a lot of ppl are left unsatisfied 

It won't help they have bots that can add shoes from a multi shoe link faster than me or you, We have to face it " We are the resistance"

feels like the footlocker & co restock gonna be weak. fire red 4s and 5s aren't much to ride home about. joker 3s are a joke. black/cement 4s are cool tho.
I concur with your assessment, and respectfully I believe the expression goes "it isn't much to write home about".  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom