Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my San Fernando Valley, Ca. people....

Topanga Plaza HOH = Blk toe 1's, fire red 4's and 5's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.
Topanga Plaza Champs = No shoes in store, online only.
Topanga Plaza FNL =  No shoes in store, online only.

Northridge Mall Footlocker = No shoes. Period.
Northridge Mall FNL = Only thunder 4's.
Northridge Mall Champs = Only bred 4's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

I'll hit up a few more spots and report later.
Don't listen to the employees at northridge they have the wc4 and bred 4

you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar!!!

+1
Thanks man, happy to help
smile.gif
  I have 2 more malls to check out today.

Topanga Plaza HOH = Blk toe 1's, fire red 4's and 5's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

Northridge Mall Champs = Only bred 4's. Did raffle tickets today and will do more tomorrow. Call for winners on Friday morning.

Good stuff fam. Did you enter raffle for black toes? If so, how's it looking? Lots of people entering?

yeah i recall Duck saying Northridge FTL would have WC4s and 88s...

although i would love ticket info??

still hopeful on the 4s... the 88s for me is online or bust...

Good stuff fam. Did you enter raffle for black toes? If so, how's it looking? Lots of people entering?
What up, Gerald!

Yeah, I only entered the AJ 1 raffle. Not too many people because I went at mid day but I expect to see more tomorrow for their last day.

yeah i recall Duck saying Northridge FTL would have WC4s and 88s...

although i would love ticket info??

still hopeful on the 4s... the 88s for me is online or bust...
The bald Caucasian man at Northridge told me flat out "No, none. Check out Topanga Plaza".

Hopefully they don't pick your raffle twice and disqualify you. I talked to the dudes there a lot and they recognize a lot of familiar faces coming in on both days :lol:

Guys northridge mall is full of shadyness and they will do anything to keep the pairs for them selves I already reported that store they are suppose to have bred 4 bred 11 88 and fire 5

Which store is restocking the bred 11's and what time are they restocking?

COuldn't get them the 1st time they restocked. Trying to redeem myself.

Dang I see I see. Best of luck J. For sure you will win those!
Thanks Gerald, I just need one pair! :smile:
Hopefully they don't pick your raffle twice and disqualify you. I talked to the dudes there a lot and they recognize a lot of familiar faces coming in on both days
laugh.gif
Nah, Wayne.  I doubt it. They must see a TON of people for those 2 days of raffle tickets
Guys northridge mall is full of shadyness and they will do anything to keep the pairs for them selves I already reported that store they are suppose to have bred 4 bred 11 88 and fire 5
Wow..... I didn't even know about the 3's

Whoa wait.  I'm not on any raffle list twice!

Just one raffle...and I want to make that absolutely clear .

Last edited:
When is NDC going to restock. I know the day, but has the time of the release been confirmed? 

Also, are all of these releases confirmed?

Thanks Gerald, I just need one pair! :smile:

Nah, Wayne.  I doubt it. They must see a TON of people for those 2 days of raffle tickets

Wow..... I didn't even know about the 3's
My name is not Wayne :lol:

I thought of that because at some Shiekh's they'll give you 5 tickets if you buy a shoe cleaner. Pretty clever tactic to bump up sales volume. I asked the guys there since I'm almost at that mall for lunch on the week days and they say they disqualify folks who double dip. I ask because the raffles are on two days so they can come and enter two times if not more for the same model.

I never win so it doesn't phase me much :lol:

Your name will be on the list twice tho right?
Your name won't be on the list unless they pick you. Your name will be on the raffle that is dropped into a box.

I don't even blame them. Making $10 an hour at a dead end job is not something to write home about so this is an incentive in their eyes. They're just sneakers at the end of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom