Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these places suck, but HOH Valley Fair has to be one if the very worst. I've tried calling so many times (over 100) and always busy the past two days. So I went in today after work and was told to speak to JR. This dude straight up tells me "I don't know about any restocks". I laughed to his face and told him there are pics of their inventory on the web.

He goes "What do you want to know? Cause I'm not allowed to say."

So I asked if they were getting anything other than IVs and V's and he said no. Then picked up the phone and told someone "There are no restocks happening here."

You can't trust any of these places or what they tell you anymore. If anyone DOES know of Bay Area places getting restocks and doing tickets today or tomorrow, please shoot me a PM.

The standard procedure for them is to play dumb and act like nothing is happening. I hate going there. When I snapped that pic of the doorway, the phone was ringing off the hook. And no one seemed to know where the phone was. :smh:

I went to the HOH in Boston and champs and finish line and they don't have anything. They keep telling they are not getting anything. If any one else has any info that would be good.

San Fernando Valley heads,

Got back from Panorama Mall (Panorama City) and they told me they didn't get any Jordans. None
mean.gif
 .  Now I'm actually so disappointed that I won't even bother checking what Sherman Oaks footlocker will have as I'll most likely waste my gas & time in traffic on a reply like "Nah man, we don't any of those".

Well after trying to call FTL, FNL, Champs and Footaction for several days I decided to just go to the mall. FTL confirmed fire red 4s and 5s and Footaction confirmed Joker 3s. Champs and finish line denied restocking anything this weekend. This was at Florida Mall in Orlando.

SO according to footlocker shoes tracker and some calls I made to local store, there will be no local restocks for me. 

According to earlier posts, I only have shot at retro 3 88's so far. wtf 

THANKS FOR THAT RESTOCK INFO FOR THE THUNDER 4'S EARLIER. I WAS ABLE TO GRAB MY SIZE. THE ONLY SHOE I WANTED FROM THE RESTOCK BESIDES ROYALS OR CORKS OF COURSE. NOW JUST BLACK TOE 1'S AND I'M DONE FOR THE MONTH

View media item 422969

Congrats on the pickup! I wish my finishline would sell theirs today. I have the same game plan, Im gunning for the thunder 4s and the black toes.

San Fernando Valley heads,

Got back from Panorama Mall (Panorama City) and they told me they didn't get any Jordans. None :smh:  .  Now I'm actually so disappointed that I won't even bother checking what Sherman Oaks footlocker will have as I'll most likely waste my gas & time in traffic on a reply like "Nah man, we don't any of those".
Just got there and talked with the manager and gave me a guarantee pair ticket for bred 4 smh shady

These threads gonna crash NT's servers soon
roll.gif

Waiting to see if theres this supposed "surprise restock" on the day. ROYAL"S!! Ha get ur attention? SMH. They aint restocking......................surely............i hope they do.............but surely not........

These threads gonna crash NT's servers soon
roll.gif

Waiting to see if theres this supposed "surprise restock" on the day. ROYAL"S!! Ha get ur attention? SMH. They aint restocking......................surely............i hope they do.............but surely not........

you know it. the day of the concord release the servers were gone

How the hell is NDC only restocking the Retro 3 88s when all this other stuff is being restocked elsewhere? :\

If i was an employee at these stores I would want home office to announce what stores are getting what so I don't have to field eleventy billion of the same calls all week when close to a release.

Just got there and talked with the manager and gave me a guarantee pair ticket for bred 4 smh shady
That sucks. I guess I'll never bother entering that store.
mean.gif
 Edit:  I just called right now , said they have no jordans. Only lebrons and kobes.
Thanks for the info about panorama. Better of going to hoh in topanga. They get more shoes.
Your welcome. Yeah, Topanga seems to be the most honest spot and the staff is super cool with all the customers. I've never had a bad experience there.

Last edited:
The past 2 nike restocks were both on Wednesdays, I wonder if next week they'll restock all the shoes. It's still May until next Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom