Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are dummies for questioning JM - JM is always short, to the point, and dead on accurate with all his info.

I love the thunder and cement 4 but i have them already. They should release the MB 4 and Olympic 7

What are some tips for ecamping? I never successfully copped anything without using the backdoor link, site crashes even though I got through the waiting page.

Does Internet connection matter? Opening multiple tabs(ndc/fnl/fl good?
Nah make sure your wifi is off and the ethernet cord is unplugged.

Thats the way I usually go and I never strike out.
smokin.gif
Pretty much the same method I use

i just need a pair of bred 11's. im hoping they are online and enough of them for me to get them

i want thos He got games but i want the breds more

Why not? FNL did it during their huge restock in February. White Cements, Breds, Thunders. I think Fire Reds might've been in it too.

True. It's Nikes turn to drop a major restock even tho they had a big restock in April. Maybe EB will restock them who knows

bred XI's again? what is this, the 5th restock?

i hope for the lebron x, they restock the corks since thats the only pair i'd actually buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what LeBron's, Kobes, KD's, and others NIKE will restock. 

The suspense is killing me

still cant believe some folks failed on copping the bred xi's. there was what like 4 to 5 big restocks? and you still had no luck? wow.

still cant believe some folks failed on copping the bred xi's. there was what like 4 to 5 big restocks? and you still had no luck? wow.
perfect example of demand exceeding supply

it was hard on ALL of the restocks to cop them..btwn crashing websites, raffles, standing in line, etc.

(i got mine doe) 

Royal 1s never dropped on NDC only GS.

But if they do drop on finishline
devil.gif
i copped mine on Finish Line (searched jordan retro 1 and kept refreshing until they popped up, way before twitter link)

still surprised i have a pair considering everyone how limited they were

i copped mine on Finish Line (searched jordan retro 1 and kept refreshing until they popped up, way before twitter link)

still surprised i have a pair considering everyone how limited they were
Finish Line is easy to cop from tho. Just search the site before the link and you're golden. They were sold out before the link even went live.

Last edited:
perfect example of demand exceeding supply

it was hard on ALL of the restocks to cop them..btwn crashing websites, raffles, standing in line, etc.

(i got mine doe) 
and it wont get any easier for those folks that missed out.

that's why I am not a big fan of the "restocks" which are really just held back inventory. imagine if all of the pairs were released on the original release date. that dude that was 1 person off actually gets his pair.
these restocks just allow people to double/triple/quadruple dip and not really have to deal with the financial ramifications of having more than 1 of the same shoe.

I think we can all agree that buying 3 pairs at $185 in 1 day is harder on the pockets than 1 in dec. 1 in march then 1 more in may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom