Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it wont get any easier for those folks that missed out.

that's why I am not a big fan of the "restocks" which are really just held back inventory. imagine if all of the pairs were released on the original release date. that dude that was 1 person off actually gets his pair.
these restocks just allow people to double/triple/quadruple dip and not really have to deal with the financial ramifications of having more than 1 of the same shoe.

I think we can all agree that buying 3 pairs at $185 in 1 day is harder on the pockets than 1 in dec. 1 in march then 1 more in may.

Are these restocks online only or how do these work?? I need to cop my WC4s and bred 13s...maybe even cop a 2nd pair of 88s

Last edited:
,been real busy with work last few months. Didn't really any oprutunity to ecamp, and wheen I did I struck out(what else is new). So I've missed out on pretty much all releases since the bred 13s. So happy to hear this restock news.
Black toe 13s, '88 3s, Fire red 5s. Hope those royal 1s pop up too.

Good luck to all

Last edited:
KEEP POSTING THIS AND YOUR GONE.
are you serious?? :smh:  I can't post a carrot and a gif after you flip out like we're sticking up for kamukcmo (which I wasn't even, lol) :stoneface:

its a time and place for everything. showing up an administrator when he is trying to keep the thread from in line isn't one of those times. if you cant respect that, then YES you are gone.

Last edited:
are they gonna restock the bred 4s??? im bout to buy a pair but if they restock im gonna wait

Only Jordan's I'd be going for are the Black Toe 1s.

I'm really hoping that they will re-stock the Kobe Christmas.

damn this thread went fast from the time i went to bed til i got to work .. had to catch up on 4 pages .. I know some people dont do that they just skip to the latest

With that said .. has anyone been selected to take over the thread?

damn this thread went fast from the time i went to bed til i got to work .. had to catch up on 4 pages .. I know some people dont do that they just skip to the latest

how can someone be selected to take over a thread? we already have a topic. now just run with it

are they gonna restock the bred 4s??? im bout to buy a pair but if they restock im gonna wait

It's already been confirmed just read a few pages back ..

Im just waiting on the royal 1s. You guys can keep everything else.

Look out for BRAND NEW/GRAND OPENING/ REMOLDED Villas, HOH, and some FNLs in your area .. thats you're only chance right now. Expecting to catch the Royals online, chances are slim to none

Last edited:
It's already been confirmed just read a few pages back ..
Look out for BRAND NEW/GRAND OPENING/ REMOLDED Villas, HOH, and some FNLs in your area .. thats you're only chance right now. Expecting to catch the Royals online, chances are slim to none
since they are restocking what would my chance be of copping them cause i can get a pair for 225 that includes shipping in 4 days what would you guys suggest??

since they are restocking what would my chance be of copping them cause i can get a pair for 225 that includes shipping in 4 days what would you guys suggest??
If you can get a legit pair of Royals for $225 I would say do it.... Most people have been paying north of $400 on ebay......

Last edited:

If u want ownership pm me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom