Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any Las Vegas info? Called HOH Fashion Show, the girl on the phone didn't have much info. She said that they will hand out tickets for any releases this weekend. She wasn't sure what was releasing, or if the tickets were raffle or guarantee. SMDH. Champs doesn't pick up. Thanks in advance.

This is all I want. I'm hoping that some stores in ATL might re-up on them. Congrats on your pair memphiss

http://www.hibbett.com/mobile/store-list.html?city=Atlanta&state=GA&search-city=Go#city

Closest one of those will have a very good amount of pairs, if they had them on the original RD (Dec 22, 2012). Im talkng 36 pairs is an average number. Most people won't be looking there so you probably won't have to do much to get a pair. Call and get the release info for whichever store you end up relying on.

Only FTL has a locator bro, smh

Foot action has a release locator as well. FNL has announced all of their restock pairs and there is no question about what they will have. HoH's are included on foot lockers launch locator. So Champs is the only place you have to call if you even have one near.

Baltimore

Lol I can't believe you SMH at someone in here. Type Baltimore, DMV, Or the the name of one of the 5 malls around there in the freakin search bar. Every single one of those places has been discussed and you can find all of this info in here yourself.

Foot action has a release locator as well. FNL has announced all of their restock pairs and there is no question about what they will have. HoH's are included on foot lockers launch locator. So Champs is the only place you have to call if you even have one near.
Thank you

Well after trying to call FTL, FNL, Champs and Footaction for several days I decided to just go to the mall. FTL confirmed fire red 4s and 5s and Footaction confirmed Joker 3s. Champs and finish line denied restocking anything this weekend. This was at Florida Mall in Orlando.
I called em, they said theyll be restocking bred 4's..but this was monday.

Ooooh that burns dont it!?! Haha

Last edited:
San Fenando Valley heads,

Got back from Panorama Mall (Panorama City) and they told me they didn't get any Jordans. None :smh:  .  Now I'm actually so disappointed that I won't even bother checking what Sherman Oaks footlocker will have as I'll most likely waste my gas & time in traffic on a reply like "Nah man, we don't any of those".

Yeah shoe palace @ Northridge said yesterday thag they weren't getting any black toes amd today they raffled them off. Top it off dude that works there tells me that if I'm looking for jordans he's selling pairs. Smh

Yeah shoe palace @ Northridge said yesterday thag they weren't getting any black toes amd today they raffled them off. Top it off dude that works there tells me that if I'm looking for jordans he's selling pairs. Smh
was it the asian that said that

Wow throwin salt in the wound.. No dambs given!!! Lol

just got the word in.....There will be NO CORKS this WEEKEND ndc hasn't ruled out the ROYALS yet

oh and for the record NO STORES will be getting the WC3's. Stop keeping that myth alive. Online is the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom