Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is and isn't happening on Saturday. I'm confused with all the complaining.

Shhh don't ask question. Feathers will get ruffled and you will be referred to page 1 and/or be expected to skim 112 pages.

ummmm, people generally get annoyed when its OBVIOUS that the person asking hasn't taken 1 minute to even skim the last 2 pages.

ie - all the MD dudes asking about whats good in MD yesterday after the question was answered multiple times.

Just got a call from Champs saying a won a raffle for the bred iv`s. Raffle was from sunday thru yesterday and i entered yesterday not thinking i had a chance.

Wow...this restock day threat started out with so much promise but now it fizzled out. The Cement 88s are only thing appealing to me.

So what is and isn't happening on Saturday. I'm confused with all the complaining.

Shhh don't ask question. Feathers will get ruffled and you will be referred to page 1 and/or be expected to skim 112 pages.

ummmm, people generally get annoyed when its OBVIOUS that the person asking hasn't taken 1 minute to even skim the last 2 pages.

ie - all the MD dudes asking about whats good in MD yesterday after the question was answered multiple times.

Your new avy threw me for a loop real quick :lol: .. that's LittleJ505?

Just got a call from Champs saying a won a raffle for the bred iv`s. Raffle was from sunday thru yesterday and i entered yesterday not thinking i had a chance.
Congrats!  I asked my local Burlington, MA Champs on Tuesday if they were getting the IV's and they said they won't know until Wed or Thursday, so I'm gonna check in with them again today I hope they didn't do a raffle already.  

Man thank you SO much....after I posted that OP Mall info, I shot back over to Regency with 2 of my homeboys and won all 3 raffles for the 4's. I owe ya one!

Galleria in Houston:
Finishline received
Thunder 4s
Bred 11s
WC3 88s
Fire Red 4&5
Bred 4s
No info on the WC4s :frown:
They are doing first come first serve on the Black Toe and restocks on this Saturday.
Hope that helps anybody in Houston.
Thanks helps a lot man!

Are they doing the rolling restock a for those shoes or are they holding them for this Saturday?

Again thanks for the info

Here's an easy solution: If you get annoyed either don't answer the question and/or block user. Boom.

Here's an easy solution: If you get annoyed either don't answer the question and/or block user. Boom.

dang, I never thought of that. :rolleyes

BUT how do you solve the whole, 10-15 posts per page of new users? Do you constantly just block people all day? Now, that makes the process tedious also and it doesn't resolve the issue since its a new instance each time someone new posts. Your comment is as if the same people keep posting over and over and over where that certainly is not the case.

Bottom line, people need to read and stop asking to be spoon fed. If we don't express that to them, then they may never change and never be useful to the community.

Last edited:

Heres a less smart aleck solution bigJ,

Lock n sticky the thread now. For the next week. Enough info has been posted.

Or do whatever u said u were gonna do a few weeks ago haha

pretty much most of whats on page 1 minus possibly corks and black/red xi on ndc. somewhat random stores are getting black/red xis along with random recent releases including thunders.
Correct and even with Corks, the people who advised me of this info have not said anything has changed with them, I will talk to them later this morning to double check, but they have them and must drop them by the end of May, so unless something changes the worse case is that they will drop between the 25th and the 31st... Like I said i will double check for an update...

I KEEP SAYING, LOOK AT NDC TWEETS. THEY ARE BEING VERY CAREFUL TO SAY THAT THEY AREN'T DROPPING ON SATURDAY. THEY SAY NOTHING TO REFUTE THEM DROPPING BEFORE OR AFTER SATURDAY. I WOULD JUST STAY ON ALERT UNTIL JUNE IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND SCORE A PAIR.

Last edited:
About a month ago, there was a pic of Kobe BHMs, ASGs, and a few other GRs sitting on shelves in a store in Saudi (I think that was the country) That would be sweet if they were still sitting and they made their way into Saturday's restock.

About a month ago, there was a pic of Kobe BHMs, ASGs, and a few other GRs sitting on shelves in a store in Saudi (I think that was the country) That would be sweet if they were still sitting and they made their way into Saturday's restock.
No kobe restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom