Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more days...cant wait for some people posting that they got 3 pairs or more of the same restocked sneaks....lolz....keep dreaming....
roll.gif
roll.gif

i fell you on that. i stopped by northridge and everyone except champs says that they dont know anything or not getting a restock. its disappointing cause you know they are getting shoes. i just got my ticket for the black cement 4s and left.

the stores up in santa clarita are even worse i think, footlocker out there wont even give you a straight answer on when they doing raffles

i fell you on that. i stopped by northridge and everyone except champs says that they dont know anything or not getting a restock. its disappointing cause you know they are getting shoes. i just got my ticket for the black cement 4s and left.

the stores up in santa clarita are even worse i think, footlocker out there wont even give you a straight answer on when they doing raffles

New to the game, huh? :rolleyes

Last edited:
Called HOH Lakewood TWICE and they assured me they wouldn't be getting WC4s. Guy on phone was adamant they only had Fire Red 4s & 5s.
trust me they are, they probably are gonna sell them to close customer or something then since they gave you that info

Last edited:
I would like to see an exclusive Jordan brand section or something. Exclusive as in having to have a higher level of admittance either through special login or based on post/rep count. The buy/sell section is locked down until certain criteria is met so im sure something is possible.

I would like to see an exclusive Jordan brand section or something. Exclusive as in having to have a higher level of admittance either through special login or based on post/rep count. The buy/sell section is locked down until certain criteria is met so im sure something is possible.

Stop being a snob. This is a community not a country club.

So basically you wouldn't be allowed to post in the JB section? :rofl:

Everyone is being lied to by the stores. Pretty hilarious and sickening at the same time. As far as Kam goes, he may just want to back off being SO specific about restocks and such. This is the second time he's had NT attack him. The first time (with Royals) was much more justified as the info was pretty far off base.

Nike Factory in the Premium Outlets South In Las Vegas has the Vegas 1's.   I was in their a few days ago and they had like 50 plus pairs.   They might have some left.  

702-896-7444
I just copped a pair size 10 over the phone shipped to pgh,

Nike Factory Store
Woodburn Company Stores
1001 North Arney Road Suite #810
Woodburn, Oregon 97071
503-982-0330

im sorry im doin this but a better idea is to have an ESPN insider kinda thing going for exclusive ish just an idea for u guys runnin the site .... ur welcome

Last edited:
I have been tryng to research all over the internet, and there is nothing that confirms bred 11s or bred 4s selling release day, even nike denies a release on the website. this is looking bad for me
Wow you must be really bad at searching then

Everyone is being lied to by the stores. Pretty hilarious and sickening at the same time. As far as Kam goes, he may just want to back off being SO specific about restocks and such. This is the second time he's had NT attack him. The first time (with Royals) was much more justified as the info was pretty far off base.
Lol, I aint worried about these dudes on here... I get my kicks... (except for white/black 13's, LOL)

So much negativity already. It's only two days away fellas, lets wait and see how it plays out.

And thanks Kam and whoever else gave out info on this restock. Majority of what you guys said are restocking and everyone's over here trying about one shoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom