Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if any other FNL around here (Burlington, Peabody, NH stores) are getting anything?

I asked the guy at Burlington and he's being kinda sketchy so I feel like theyr'e getting something.  He kept talking about the black/white/yellow and if you go on FNL website release calendar it says :

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td][td]Jordan Retro 4[/td][td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td][/tr][/table]

So is there a chance some stores are getting these??  

air-jordan-4-retro-white-yellow-black-055.jpg
wow lol this restock really is getting out of hand
mean.gif

Do you know if any other FNL around here (Burlington, Peabody, NH stores) are getting anything?

I asked the guy at Burlington and he's being kinda sketchy so I feel like theyr'e getting something.  He kept talking about the black/white/yellow and if you go on FNL website release calendar it says :

[table][tr][td]Jordan[/td][td]Jordan Retro 4[/td][td]Black/ White-Tour Yellow[/td][/tr][/table]

no way they will have tours

Seeing as how Black/white-tour yellow are the colors listed on the box for the thunder 4, I'd say the employee did a pretty good job of accurately describing what shoe they would have.

That wouldn't be a restock then technically

last night had some wild dreams about this supposed restock...tonite will probably be more vivid, saturday morning cant come soon enough

Hibbett in my area confirmed they are getting the Thunders but Men sizes only. Manager told me most of their stores will only carry men sizes and few will have GS sizes. Looks like I will have to try my luck on FNL tomorrow. 
tired.gif

Hibbett in my area confirmed they are getting the Thunders but Men sizes only. Manager told me most of their stores will only carry men sizes and few will have GS sizes. Looks like I will have to try my luck on FNL tomorrow. 
tired.gif

The Hibbett spot I bought the Thunders from in December had ALL mens sizes sitting for almost 2 months... Bought a pair on original December RD, then went back a month later and grabbed a second pair at a 20% disco. That's a prime example of your ordinary store manager not understanding what they have at times. And it's amazing that in 2013 this still happens. That particular store was my secret weapon for years (the CG XI sat for 2 months), but over the last year or so, this spot has been inundated with customers who never bought retros until recently. Now all these clowns line up... I Still can't fathom why none of them picked up the Thunder IVs there in December though :nerd:

Last edited:
last night had some wild dreams about this supposed restock...tonite will probably be more vivid, saturday morning cant come soon enough
lol I be having those too sometimes usually it's about me missing out. ever since that damn white/black 13 release...
mean.gif
 I still have nightmares about me exiting the spa page
laugh.gif

I need to be like lebron in the 4th qtr

I need to get beast mode like marshawn lynch

WC 88s and black toes are my goals for tomorrow morning.

Finally the big moment of truth tomorrow good luck to everyone copping up early to lockdown the heat...88s and toes baby

the footlocker in yonkers cross county will have alot of black toes in morning.914-966-2134 as far as others we are dead in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom