Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
debit? lol

i say watch it on the debit, i used debit through paypal on the grapes, and they declined my paypal payment. plus still have a charge from them.

im thinking CC is the best way

any other help for FNL would be nice, can never get through , and there customer service ppl are no help.

Last edited:
i saw watch it on the debit, i used debit through paypal on the grapes, and they declined my paypal payment. plus still have a charge from them.

im thinking CC is the best way
tried my cc lots of times always get a damnn cc error n miss out on the shoe
mean.gif

exactly^ , i have a coupon i would like to use this saturday.

any way to get around that error?

Where we are at now. Nike is denying everything for nike.com. Only black toes and cements.

Wether thats true. Who knows.

On twitter they said no xi black and red on the 25th. Were not restoxkin them

Where we are at now. Nike is denying everything for nike.com. Only black toes and cements.

Wether thats true. Who knows.

On twitter they said no xi black and red on the 25th. Were not restoxkin them
Actually it could be the surprise one but doubt it

so is there 100% going to be a "surprise" release/restock? they gonna drop the link at 8 am on sat? im just gunning for the 88s, and if possible the black toes. but if theyre going to surprise a killa with air mags, let me know cuz ima be on that ish...
grin.gif

Only wanted Thunder 4s from the restock, and I just copped them from Ebay for $167. What a damn relief I won't have to deal with the FNL crashes and credit card issues.

Got some info for my Orlando peeps. I went to fashion square mall and talked to the guy at the FTL there he told me they weren't getting anything on the restock but FL Mall was getting "everything" I specifically asked about the WC 4s and he said yes! He was also nice enough to tell me that champs at fashion square was restocking BC 4s and that FNL was restocking the thunder 4s at fashion square.

so is there 100% going to be a "surprise" release/restock? they gonna drop the link at 8 am on sat? im just gunning for the 88s, and if possible the black toes. but if theyre going to surprise a killa with air mags, let me know cuz ima be on that ish...
grin.gif
Lol no you didn't!!! first yeezy's, now air mags, you guys are shooting too high now.

Got some info for my Orlando peeps. I went to fashion square mall and talked to the guy at the FTL there he told me they weren't getting anything on the restock but FL Mall was getting "everything" I specifically asked about the WC 4s and he said yes! He was also nice enough to tell me that champs at fashion square was restocking BC 4s and that FNL was restocking the thunder 4s at fashion square.
Confirmed store in FL are.

Tampa, FL University Mall HOH

brandon, FL HOH

I feel like if you didn't poke around early enough at your local stores, you won't know what they have until the 25th. They are just telling everyone NO to kill the hype. FL Mall had a riot a couple years ago for the galaxy foams. The guy I spoke to earlier at FTL told me its gonna be a mad house at FL mall so be prepared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom