Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh...it seems like these days with shoe releases/restocks you gotta think like this..."what is more important, rent, dinner, or shoes"....smh....smart move by Nike...but us consumers are stressing over shoes...is it worth it? idk...but hopefully people get what they want...ill just be looking to scoop black toes...if corks pop up...then thats another story 
laugh.gif

smh...it seems like these days with shoe releases/restocks you gotta think like this..."what is more important, rent, dinner, or shoes"....smh....smart move by Nike...but us consumers are stressing over shoes...is it worth it? idk...but hopefully people get what they want...ill just be looking to scoop black toes...if corks pop up...then thats another story 
laugh.gif
Hahahahaa, sad but very true! Its even more annoying when you got the cash to grab what ya want but are stressin if you'll even get them. (ebays beyond a joke even atm with the restock coming up) Not paying no rape price even if i can afford it. If someone buys some bred 11's for buy it now $350 they deserve to pay it, obviously no idea about this restock, hopefully it gets flodded with close to retail prices soon, id be tempted to buy a couple just to not go through the, what will be, a massive headache on the 25th!

Thanks bro, il be watching the countown timer on the 11's and have a few sites up at once. Fingerscrossed. I dont usually cop online but australias not getting these. I dont wanna end up with a broken computer and zero cops haha
Does Eastbay have a shipping restriction to Australia for Jordans?

I remember they used to.

I wonder how many pairs of 88s there willl be.

There seems to be quite a few high profile releases that day, so I hope the masses aern't all too focused on the 88s.

But most people have mentioned they wanted them.

Does Eastbay have a shipping restriction to Australia for Jordans?

I remember they used to.

I wonder how many pairs of 88s there willl be.

There seems to be quite a few high profile releases that day, so I hope the masses aern't all too focused on the 88s.

But most people have mentioned they wanted them.
Hey man, nah jordan green light these days, thank god! LRG clothing and few others are still restricted.
Yeh, going by eveyones tweets to Eastbay, Finishline and all the rest, 9/10 are asking "are you restocking the 88's" so there by far gonna be the hardest to cop from the looks. hopefully everyone can get the main pair they are after. be nice if they just did a worldwide restock in stores like the fire red 5's.
Goodluck fam. Practice that 5 click process through checkout over and over till the 25th
roll.gif

I'll be wearing my Celtics jersey with my horse shoe TR jeans that morning for luck.

For kicks, I tried to buy those IXs that launched today almost 2 hours later and sizes were still up. I didn't really buy though...just curious to see how fast they'd sell. If only all cops can be this easy :lol:

So how hard will it be to scoop these 88's? Only thing I missed this year that I must have

I'll be wearing my Celtics jersey with my horse shoe TR jeans that morning for luck.

For kicks, I tried to buy those IXs that launched today almost 2 hours later and sizes were still up. I didn't really buy though...just curious to see how fast they'd sell. If only all cops can be this easy
laugh.gif
Hahaha, if only,
there the only true limited release hahaha. That will be worth $0 in the future though

Look like the 88s are the most wanted. I wonder if there is a chance the Nike servers crash with this massive drop.

Originally Posted by kennyb323  

Originally Posted by Thome23  

yo...arent all the elephant patterns not matching? its impossible to make them exact kid.

yeah they do... just gotta find them
roll.gif

Last edited:
Oh well if u mean crash crash

Im just foguring everything will be sold out within 2 minutes

R fools still using bots?

Im aure they will do a twitter link to a page with all the shoes.

Only ones id want are white n cement iv and stealth foams.

I just feel like ill be looking for something special and everything will be sold out.

^^^^^^^

Nah bro, they caught me from left field. I thought I was back in the game when I copped the Bugs Bunny 8s a few weeks ago, but BOOM, it wasn't happening with the Grapes. I know I'm gonna be real salty, but I still gotta try.

^^^^^^^

Nah bro, they caught me from left field. I thought I was back in the game when I copped the Bugs Bunny 8s a few weeks ago, but BOOM, it wasn't happening with the Grapes. I know I'm gonna be real salty, but I still gotta try.

Your account might be flagged and your payment will be denied for like a month before it clears up. You should call and check up with them prior. FNL screwed me out of the 88's and Concords in Feb. Payment denied both times :frown:

This restock is gonna **** up the black toe release...def in the running for a second pair of 88's tho. I've been 5-5 off NDC this year so, shouldn't have a problem. FNL and FTL are def crashing...

I honestly wish that these people that can't read page 1 to get information or even read back a few pages would just start putting in some work.

This means.... a. call some local spots, be cordial, and update the thread with RELEVANT information b. hit up the major retailer's twitter, live chat, customer service number and give reports.

I decided to make the 15mins drive to my office for these restock. I'm off that day, but my work have a crazy fast connections.

laugh.gif

Sucks how they release all the good stuff close to each other , they really suck you dry. I got WC 3s last year then the cemcement 4s dropped then MB 4s I wanted both but couldn't put out for pairs that close together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom