Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are all of these confirmed when finish line only said thunders and 88s are being sold by footlocker and NDC? Or does "confirmed" on here mean my friend told me...

kamuekcmo has a connect that works for JB and gives him this info. He's been right in the past too so I believe its as close to confirmed as it gets unless MJ comes out and says it himself.

Do you guys thinkthat release locator will work for this restock on footlockers website?

Everything has pretty much been confirmed by the retail companys, the only thing up in air is bred 13s and now grape 5s.
So what does this mean for Kobes? Nothing? 

No mention about it in your first post nor anything by the major retailers.

I dont see it unless maybe your 2nd pair is Joker 3's. Keep in mind black toe 1 traffic will also be online.
thanks, i guess focus on the 11's then take whats left. really need some 4's. probaly be ebay next day hunt then from the sounds. id take jokers as a 2nd if not only one im missing from that pack. Cheers

could be perfect timing for ebay bargain then atm as people may not be bidding cos theyre hoping to grab at retail on this restock........

how are all of these confirmed when finish line only said thunders and 88s are being sold by footlocker and NDC? Or does "confirmed" on here mean my friend told me...

Finishline has confirmed they will have Thunder 4's about 100 times today alone. Check Finishline twitter, the other shoes will be sold by other companys.

can't wait to see all the cancelled thunder IV orders, "lost" orders from USPS thanks to shady *** workers opening the finish line boxes and stealing the shoes, etc.

So what does this mean for Kobes? Nothing? 

No mention about it in your first post nor anything by the major retailers.

I haven't got any new info on Kobes or Lebrons, but I was told they will be up as well, word around the shoe companys is that this is an all out Nike get rid of everything sale...

I'd love to get a pair of cement 4s on my birthday
happy.gif
(may 25th)
It's my birthday to!

so has there been any word on them lebrons, missed so many. I'll get my pay check right before then and got all the bills paid!

So will there be a chance of seeing barkley posite max area 72's and eggplants ?

Not a chance in hell.

This isnt a wishlis thread.

Like bigj said. Everyone n their momma asking about different shoes.

Be ready for anything, plan for whats on page 1

I hope one of the Kobes releasing will be the Christmas cw. I regret passing on them after seeing them in person. They are so tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom