Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope ppl don't fiend over these restocks and camp for multiple days :smh: who am I kidding though that will probably be the case

I really hope ppl don't fiend over these restocks and camp for multiple days :smh: who am I kidding though that will probably be the case
People staying near their computer lurking around NDC waiting for something to pop up lol

That 25th weekend looking expensive :smh:... Iversons drop that Friday. Hopefully cats go nuts for the 11s again so I can grab those bred/cement 4s and the 1s :lol:

Last edited:
Only want the Thunder 4s, but I know the 25th will be straight chaos. IF the royals 1 release, then all hell will eventually break loose.

someone said 1 million grapes were made and 500k bred 11's were made... i know thats just speculation but..... if thats true, there might be a ton of grape restocks, since theres already been 3 bred releases in 6 months

someone said 1 million grapes were made and 500k bred 11's were made... i know thats just speculation but..... if thats true, there might be a ton of grape restocks, since theres already been 3 bred releases in 6 months

I can say this my spot got ALOT of grapes and Finishline out where I'm at got close to 160 pairs and lost a case which is a crazy amount of shoes. They may have sent all of those pairs out.

But has anyone checked the manufacture dates of some of the restock pickups. Would be a reach to say Nike is producing more shoes after the initial release?

Honestly I think Nike is restocking to get some the money these resellers and sneaker shops get after release date

Honestly I think Nike is restocking to get some the money these resellers and sneaker shops get after release date
Yeah it's not like they are producing more sneakers for us obviously. They are holding restock on rd and spreading out inventory for the year.

I can say this my spot got ALOT of grapes and Finishline out where I'm at got close to 160 pairs and lost a case which is a crazy amount of shoes. They may have sent all of those pairs out.

But has anyone checked the manufacture dates of some of the restock pickups. Would be a reach to say Nike is producing more shoes after the initial release?
spots around be only got like 11 - 20 max. I think it would be much more profitable for them to do a longggg run of shoe production than multiple ones. BUT, shoes do have different production dates, that would be the way to tell. 

Last edited:

The blk/red 11 spring restock was known about on the Nike campus the day after the original release in December. So as far as those go, no extra pairs were produced later. They were originally produced with the plan for an entire relaunch before Easter. I know that for a fact, and some members were alerted of the relaunch. The 88's are definitely not an additional production and were also known about on Nike campus soon after the Feb 6th release, planned to happen before Memorial Day, and the quantity being released on May 25th would be laughable for any other recent JB restock that aren't Royals or Black n Gold 1s. I do know that the amount of 88's in this restock is less across all companies than the number of black toe 13's we saw in the April 10th NDC restock. The amount of 13's restocked that day happens to be more than the amount of 88's that were available in that same restock. And NT members were still successful here and there getting pairs of 88's.

But if there's any group of shoe buyers that will be successful with the 88's this time, it will be the members of Niketalk. There was another Nike Basketball signature release during the April restock that NT was very successful in getting, and probably took away from the pairs of 88's picked up here that day.

But if there's any group of shoe buyers that will be successful with the 88's this time, it will be the members of Niketalk. There was another Nike Basketball signature release during the April restock that NT was very successful in getting, and probably took away from the pairs of 88's picked up here that day.
The 88 / cork / bred 11 / HGG 13's/ Joker's ?

The blk/red 11 spring restock was known about on the Nike campus the day after the original release in December. So as far as those go, no extra pairs were produced later. They were originally produced with the plan for an entire relaunch before Easter. I know that for a fact, and some members were alerted of the relaunch. The 88's are definitely not an additional production and were also known about on Nike campus soon after the Feb 6th release, planned to happen before Memorial Day, and the quantity being released on May 25th would be laughable for any other recent JB restock that aren't Royals or Black n Gold 1s. I do know that the amount of 88's in this restock is less across all companies than the number of black toe 13's we saw in the April 10th NDC restock. The amount of 13's restocked that day happens to be more than the amount of 88's that were available in that same restock. And NT members were still successful here and there getting pairs of 88's.

Good insight

I got my bred 4's on black friday and returned them. I regretted it and I'm hoping I can get a pair at my local champs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom