Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super hero kobes = the 200 elites that are sitting (green).
maybe thats what he means.... I know I searched for info but couldnt find anything on a Superman Kobe.....

now you have me questioning your google skills :lol:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn...16,d.dmQ&fp=a5ee4b3aba726e17&biw=1920&***=972

its a whole pack. kobe/LeBron/KD have a super hero themed shoe for the elite line.

I will have info on KD, Lebrons, and Kobes by Wed... I dont know much about kobes, but i was told a superman Kobe shoe... I dont know if thats new or old..

Those are probably the Venice Beach Kobes that you are talking about. They're sit to release on the 25th of this month.

maybe thats what he means.... I know I searched for info but couldnt find anything on a Superman Kobe.....

Superhero Elite Kobes will be included, dont know why when they're sitting :lol: , also the Superhero KDs and Brons as well, which are probably sitting too.

now you have me questioning your google skills
laugh.gif

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn...16,d.dmQ&fp=a5ee4b3aba726e17&biw=1920&***=972

its a whole pack. kobe/LeBron/KD have a super hero themed shoe for the elite line.
Yeah, I was looking for "SUPERMAN" Lol!

I just found out I missed the black/red 13 phone orders for $140 5 hours ago
mean.gif
 wish I knew sneakersteal had a twitter before then lol i'm super salty right now
eyes.gif

i have everything thats coming out on the 25th. I secretly hope they restock those bones jones trainers my damn alarm didnt go off that day.

Yeah thats what it is... The 88 3's and Thunder 4's are a full out re-launch. Everything else will have limited availability... There will be more bred or black and red 4's than the other shoes, but not as much as the 88's or Thunders...
More black and red 4s. Very nice :smile:

Speaking of these 4s, how do they fit? I woke up on release day in December and saw FNL had the .5 size smaller than my normal size. I ordered for kicks and they were way too small. I usually take a 9 and those was 8.5. I'm not sure if I should aim for my true size or size up to 9.5. Thanks!

I need some HoH to have some grand openings next to me! I feel like all the FNL and FTL never wanna give any info on any of the sneakers that come out they are ******** when it comes to sneakers :frown:

Superhero Elite Kobes will be included, dont know why when they're sitting :lol: , also the Superhero KDs and Brons as well, which are probably sitting too.

My thoughts exactly. Why would a shoe that's already collecting dust be re-released LOL?

I've learned to stop questioning JB/Nike and just shoulder roll with the punches like Mayweather :lol:

Last edited:
i have everything thats coming out on the 25th. I secretly hope they restock those bones jones trainers my damn alarm didnt go off that day.
I'm with you regarding those trainers; hope there are some NSW restocks as well.

restocks are a beautiful thing, plus I get paid the day before and I'm on vacation that week? can't get any better than that

cant wait hopefully im lucke enough to cop a pair of all white air force ones....yeahhhhhhh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom