Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know of kobe's are part of this restock too? would LOVE to get my hands on a pair of ASG and Christmas! 

See this is my take on it. Once ONE shoe is confirmed to restock why not just wake up anyway in hopes of other shoes restocking as well. Whats it really matter if someone says 7 shoes are restocking but then come the day only 4 truly do. Hell its better than nothing, and if you come across one you really want then hey it was a good day if not then just go back to bed or something. Its a win-win in my book you either come out with a shoe you want or you saved your money

Right, but thats why I have a specific list... There are some shoes not on the list like suns foams and white/black 13's.... Then the 4's came out the woodworks... It's all to see but those are the ones 2 sources from diff companies told me about.

i like the idea of a massive re-stock/re-launch

one may prioritize even if one has the funds & bots; starting with what they really want first

Right, but thats why I have a specific list... There are some shoes not on the list like suns foams and white/black 13's.... Then the 4's came out the woodworks... It's all to see but those are the ones 2 sources from diff companies told me about.
Oh no doubt I appreciate the info, i was just referring to the one guy really saying he couldnt tell who was right n who was wrong.

Im chatting with a foot locker rep and she is telling me bad news though .. she gotta be lying though.

So this what I got a few days ago

But today Jesika is telling me

Last edited:
Oh no doubt I appreciate the info, i was just referring to the one guy really saying he couldnt tell who was right n who was wrong.

Im chatting with a foot locker rep and she is telling me bad news though .. she gotta be lying though.

So this what I got a few days ago

But today Jesika is telling me
Lol, so fake.   They already have a page dedicated to the relaunch/restock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, so fake.   They already have a page dedicated to the relaunch/restock.
Yeah thats exactly what I told her. Not pictured, I asked why did FootLocker tweet and say they were restocking and why is it on the release calendar. She followed with the tweet was an error and that she will notify the correct people to have all the restock information taken down ... cmon girl
mean.gif

Yeah thats exactly what I told her. Not pictured, I asked why did FootLocker tweet and say they were restocking and why is it on the release calendar. She followed with the tweet was an error and that she will notify the correct people to have all the restock information taken down ... cmon girl
mean.gif
Lol... She got that kinda of authority!?   Girl was on a power trip, and I thought footlocker staff arrogance and attitude was an in-store only special.  
mean.gif

Would like to scoop the Royal 1's retail but not looking like its goign to be a possibility :nerd:

once you add one sneaker to your cart on NDC, do you have to check out within a certain time? can you shop for other kicks?

i would like to get in on the other restocks besides the 88 3s, but ive always been afraid of losing out so i just pay as soon as i get em in my cart and never look for anything else.

thanks

wish this restock would happen at 8.01 instead.. give me enough time to cop black toes and head to sleep once more

The end of JB's fiscal year is 5/31/13, and a few inside sources have confirmed that JB will unload the boat of anything sitting, to pad yearly numbers.... These are confirmed restocks set for 5/25/13 along with lots of other Nikes... More info to come...

*Edit*
Lots of Lebron X's and KD's also

What Lebron and KDs are re-releasing?

Concords.
I'm ready..:
:lol: that ships sailed

anyone else think its funny that nike is double dipping?

I mean, black/red XIIIs dropping in bgrade form for $140 at outlets this weekend then restocking 2 weeks later for $170?

laugh.gif
that ships sailed

I mean, black/red XIIIs dropping in bgrade form for $140 at outlets this weekend then restocking 2 weeks later for $170?
I mean from a business standpoint .. can you blame a company for capitlizing?

From a consumer mindset ... shame on them
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "my list" 
will try for them 88's

wish me luck
Good Luck!
Really want the Thunder 4s, but I'm not feeling that they're Finish Line only.
Don't worry, Thunder 4's are NOT only restocking at FNL and are NOT online only.  Kam will probably get to the posts in the correct thread for each shoe restocking, where this info was all posted days ago and let ya know his "sources" update on that info though.  At least posting the info from these "sources" there's no worry of the Royal 1 backlash for Kam this time :rofl:

laugh.gif
that ships sailed

I said the same exact thing...... Not only that but the ultra limited only Nike.com will have messed up black bottom 9's, with the special Nike box.....

Last edited:
Really want the Thunder 4s, but I'm not feeling that they're Finish Line only.

Finishline is more reliable in my experience than NDC or any FTL Inc sites. Perhaps just me.

Also, does anyone know if say, you strike out on Footlocker, does that mean FA/Champs are automatically gone too? Since they pick from the same warehouse? Or do they each have a set amount of pairs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom