Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for ndc twitter links do you guys usually click it and go to your size ASAP or do you wait a few seconds then do it? when I was buying the black bottom 9s I did it asap but it got stuck on a loading wheel after I hit my size was wondering if that's a bot filter or something

for ndc twitter links do you guys usually click it and go to your size ASAP or do you wait a few seconds then do it? when I was buying the black bottom 9s I did it asap but it got stuck on a loading wheel after I hit my size was wondering if that's a bot filter or something

I usually wait 20 minutes to make sure that I don't get a bot filter. I never get the shoes for some reason tho.

Last edited:
In my experience, I clicked the size immediately and it went straight through.

This restock is gonna bring out the worst of people haha if I don't get the 88 Owell not meant to be I just need the 1 s and don't wanna cop them online.

Yea but they were saying they were releasing in-stores in march.

Yeah they did. I'm just glad this shoe is getting a little restock and that people will have a chance to get these again without having to sell their souls. I'm chilling on the 25th. I don't want anything releasing on that day but I'm very curious to see how this goes

What's the best browser to use ? Chrome crashes from over activity, but has a restore tabs option, and Firefox was slow when I used it.

IE gets the job done 
nthat.gif

New to the forum and just wanted to thank everyone for the info. I missed out on the 88s and the black and red 4s so excited to get another shot at them.

This thread come the 25th....starting around 8am est....

tumblr_m6fup32Ovs1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom