Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This threads really gonna snowball I remember i was on the grape thread at 11pm 5/3 next morning at 10 it was like 80 pages..think what I'm gonna do instead of just read the same stuff on every page is check page 1 on like 5/20ish them call my spots

Just came back from northridge ftl 88's will be re-stocked there as well as the cement 4's

lol,that was more than a double post,  thats troll status.
tongue.gif

double post- sorry!
LOL trying to cover up all the info for the newcomers... I see what you did there 
nthat.gif

JK... although it gave me a great laugh to see your post like 10x in a row saying sorry double post

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but does anyone remember when the 88 cement 3's released and half the thread was talking about these restocking and the other half was basically telling them stop being in denial you missed out.....guess which side won?
I do remember this vividly. I guess we don't need to rub salt in the wound considering they probably spent damn near $400 at resell prices.

The J23 app has some of the shoes I listed but not all, the app is ran by someone with legit info. And as I said a few post up, a RESTOCK is not going to be on a release calender, they will just pop up. So in order to know someone would have to tip you off. A relaunch or re-release will have a date, location, and info will be out early.

The main one I haven't been able to personally confirm is the WC IV. Wish I could actually see it on a manifest somewhere. Most all the other ones I am slowly starting to actually see pics/lists etc. This is definitely going to be a developing story and a fun day.

looks like might be able to add Fire Red IV's to the list also

* edit: now have multiple sources saying these will be at select HOHs

Last edited:
looks like might be able to add Fire Red IV's to the list also

* edit: now have multiple sources saying these will be at select HOHs

IV's or V's ?!?!

Just came back from northridge ftl 88's will be re-stocked there as well as the cement 4's

Your the second person today to say their local footlocker confirmed in store 88's -just saying.

Two weeks out and the hype is real already.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom