Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah. That place is the shadiest of them All. There's this little punk Asian kid who work there. I'd like to strangle that kid for his lunch money.
LOL, Funny if there was a thread started on employees. Anyone on the fence could be swayed by forums.

Man the wait is killing me right now! I'm not gonna call my store constantly about info on the relaunch but I can't help but feel like there will be so many kicks up for grabs! Makes me feel like a kid waiting to open his Christmas presents. Honestly really thrilled for this relaunch

Says the man who says "i didnt name drop"

But yet lists dudes job title, that u have his personal cell, and are on a first name basis.

Been going on anyone trying to help with info.

You still going with this? You weren't even involved, so leave it alone...

I was just having a discussion about a difference in opinion until everyone else got so upset OTHER THAN the actual dude I was having the convo with which is Kam... Nobody else. If he's not offended why is everyone else? He even said "I understand where your coming from but...etc" and finished his point and it was left alone.

U act like I was trolling, we have a disagreement of opinion and people gotta take it to the next level. Why do you even care? U have nothin better to do than talk about me?

Wonder how many 88 retros they will have

I'm sure it's minimal #'s. The original release was extremely limited and a restock is only gonna be worse. Not to mention resellers are gonna be all over this restock, filling their stock up to sit on because the resale is so high on these. Unfortunately the same dudes that got 10 pairs last time are gonna try and to the same thing this time.

And not for nothing but half the reason I was posting before about rumors and speculation is because when everyone starts posting every little thing they hear or more importantly what they WANNA hear, from any source no matter how reliable, it's just gonna make this thread obnoxious to follow. I've seen like 20+ different pairs of shoes that were posted about and there are 4 confirmed... Think we're getting ahead of ourselves. Corks and Royals? next people are gonna be talking about Yeezy's dropping...

And arguing is gonna make this thread even more obnoxious to follow so just dead it...

Last edited:
^^ The Yeezy 2's are restocking. Along with Galaxy Foams.

Last edited:
Yeezys dropping? Who told u? Who's your source. Kanye himself? Every body be patient til next weekend let's focus on whats actually been confirmed. Cmon sonnn

Yeezys dropping? Who told u? Who's your source. Kanye himself? Every body be patient til next weekend let's focus on whats actually been confirmed. Cmon sonnn

It's clear that you where joking.

This is my entire point of the day in one paragraph tho, Well said...

Last edited:
hahahahahahaa man can yall just please stop throwing shoes out there so far i only know 88s thunders n bred 4 at champs stores are confirmed the rest lets wait fellas cmon

Corks restocked once so I dont think that would be too far fetched, nobody expected them to restock last time. Chances of royals dropping on finishline are probably slim to none, but who knows.

Though I do like these restocks I think they should just release all of the pairs on release day increasing the chances of more people getting them, than throughout the year and allowing for people to gain more money to spend on another pile of pairs.

the rate this thread moves is ridiculous, its literally the same questions over and over followed by ppl randomly saying "X" shoe is now a possibility w/ no source for the statement.

just be ready w/ ur funds.

Dont know many stores out here that are not rigged or that employees get first dibs on shoes. Oh well all you can do is try.

I hate that when I walk into Champs @ Topanga they look at my shoes before asking if I need help. One of my friends did the raffle there with the grapes and he got a ticket and I went in later wearing my work shoes and she said that the raffle ended. Smh

Corks restocked once so I dont think that would be too far fetched, nobody expected them to restock last time. Chances of royals dropping on finishline are probably slim to none, but who knows.

Though I do like these restocks I think they should just release all of the pairs on release day increasing the chances of more people getting them, than throughout the year and allowing for people to gain more money to spend on another pile of pairs.

I give up, lol. I should have never even bothered trying. Corks for everyone!

Jordan brand unfortunately has excellent marketing schemes that turn all of us into blood thirsty shoe junkies. If they weren't limited, nobody would want them for $200 a pair. They keep supply low and demand high so they prices just steadily go up.

I give up, lol. I should have never even bothered trying. Corks for everyone!

Jordan brand unfortunately has excellent marketing schemes that turn all of us into blood thirsty shoe junkies. If they weren't limited, nobody would want them for $200 a pair. They keep supply low and demand high so they prices just steadily go up.

I'm not directly saying Corks will restock but there might be a shot.

We're not all blood thirsty shoe junkies :lol: I'm sure some people only buy the shoes they like regardless if they're limited or not, though the limited tag does contribute to some people buying too.

This hype is crazy. If I could jus get 88 3s and maybe 1 other pair if sum good pops up. Hopefully ndc has them all on the same page

I'm not directly saying Corks will restock but there might be a shot.

We're not all blood thirsty shoe junkies :lol: I'm sure some people only buy the shoes they like regardless if they're limited or not, though the limited tag does contribute to some people buying too.

I know you didn't say that, I'm just being facetious.

All Jordan shoes are "limited" even though they don't all carry a limited tag. JB purposely makes smaller #'s of their shoes so the price stays high. U don't think they could produce 4-5 times the amount of shoes so everyone could get a pair? if they did the prices would drop and profits would fall out the bottom. It's simple economics and captialism at it's finest. Not to mention people are extremely shallow when it comes to the "limited" tag. 95% of people in this game want shoes that are hard to get and not easily obtianed, even if they won't admit it and say "I only buy what I like". People are naturally drawn to things that make them seem "exclusive" it's the marketing scheme for every major fashion retailer in this country.

But regardless restocks are a nice surprise to look forward too, and it feels great to get a shoe for retail you missed out on. Everyone can just see it already tho this restock is gonna be bananas.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

Won't be back in here for a while.

I know you didn't say that, I'm just being facetious.

All Jordan shoes are "limited" even though they don't all carry a limited tag. JB purposely makes smaller #'s of their shoes so the price stays high. U don't think they could produce 4-5 times the amount of shoes so everyone could get a pair? if they did the prices would drop and profits would fall out the bottom. It's simple economics and captialism at it's finest. Not to mention people are extremely shallow when it comes to the "limited" tag. 95% of people in this game want shoes that are hard to get and not easily obtianed, even if they won't admit it and say "I only buy what I like". People are naturally drawn to things that make them seem "exclusive" it's the marketing scheme for every major fashion retailer in this country.

But regardless restocks are a nice surprise to look forward too, and it feels great to get a shoe for retail you missed out on. Everyone can just see it already tho this restock is gonna be bananas.
I do agree with your point on exclusivity but my friends that aren't into sneakers tend to also like the limited release stuff when they're only shown photos. JB, it seems, generally limits the hits and GR the misses in terms of design.

Says the man who says "i didnt name drop"

But yet lists dudes job title, that u have his personal cell, and are on a first name basis.

Been going on anyone trying to help with info.
smh....this guy never has anything positive to say.....doesnt matter if hes attacking other posters......or crying about missing out on a pair of shoes like he was in the area 72 thread....

I've been on NT for a year and I've seen the economics speech a couple times but its true that in the end JB is a business and they gotta make money.

I do agree with your point on exclusivity but my friends that aren't into sneakers tend to also like the limited release stuff when they're only shown photos. JB, it seems, generally limits the hits and GR the misses in terms of design.

I think JB GR sneakers are atrocious, lol. Retro or bust.

My point exactly...
View media item 408131View media item 408132
I am hoping all the hype from this restock is gonna make it easier to cop the black toes, that's the only good thing about having it on the 25th. I really want a second retro 88 tho, shoe is just flat out beautiful. I was hoping to secure an RSVP for the black toes so I can scoop an 88 and a Thunder off FNL. I have doubles of everything else restocking or "rumored" to restock.

I think JB GR sneakers are atrocious, lol. Retro or bust.

My point exactly...
View media item 408131View media item 408132
I am hoping all the hype from this restock is gonna make it easier to cop the black toes, that's the only good thing about having it on the 25th. I really want a second retro 88 tho, shoe is just flat out beautiful. I was hoping to secure an RSVP for the black toes so I can scoop an 88 and a Thunder off FNL. I have doubles of everything else restocking or "rumored" to restock.
Disgusting... I hate what JB did with the CP line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom