Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
like if i order the 88s first and then i see the stealths are up on NDC can i cancel my order of 88s ?

Cause i only have enough for one shoe
Well when you say order do you meant that you already checked out with the 88s or you just have them in your cart. If you checked out you might be SOL cancelling your order but they might allow you to. BUT you are not going to have time to call nike cancel that order and then order something else in the mean time.

If you have it in your cart then yeah of course you can just remove it from your cart and go get something else

I don't know, I haven't seen pics yet but 2 people have said you can tell its over a year old shoe, some are cool and some are starting to yellow from sitting.
Sorry if I sound dumb, but does that mean restocks are never newly produced units?
Anyone know if the bred 4's are dropping anywhere other then champs ?
As of now just Champs. Read page 1. It's constantly being updated by kamuekcmo.

Last edited:
Sorry if I sound dumb, but does that mean restocks are always from the original production run?

As of now just Champs. Read page 1. It's constantly being updated by kamuekcmo.

Yes. They would have the same production dates as the regular release.

Last edited:
I don't know, I haven't seen pics yet but 2 people have said you can tell its over a year old shoe, some are cool and some are starting to yellow from sitting.
your breaking my heart with that yellowing part fam ... please tell me it isn't so ... although I do believe it, hell my fire red 5s from January started to yellow some on the tongue netting.

*I have a list of Lebrons, Kobes, and KDs but they seem to be the ones that are sitting like Lebrons Volts, nothing crazy, that wasn't already posted. We will be flooded with pure platinum restocks all the way up to the 25th. So keep your eyes open on NT and Twitter.
Please share the list. The only Kobes sitting around my area are elites.

Latest update: WC 4's are showing up at HOH as of today, they are limited and are hard to find, I would also like to say people are reporting yellowing so beware. (more info to come)

Thanks for all the info man, it's all really helpful

Do you think any HOH will have one of each size of the Cement 4's or is it just gonna be your lucky to find a couple pairs at your local HOH?

Thanks for all the info man, it's all really helpful

Do you think any HOH will have one of each size of the Cement 4's or is it just gonna be your lucky to find a couple pairs at your local HOH?

I don't think the sizes are the issue, its the amount of stores getting them thats the problem.. The 2 stores I know about got a fsr.

Just curious r the bred 11 gonna be restocking in stores a footlocker, etc or just ndc?

You will find the answer you seek by looking at the 1st PAGE!!! It amazes me how people can't read the title of this thread. Just wow.

Latest update: WC 4's are showing up at HOH as of today, they are limited and are hard to find, I would also like to say people are reporting yellowing so beware. (more info to come)

** STILL NOTHING ON WHITE/BLACK 13s **

All the shoes on the 1st page are still going to happen on 5/25, but some stores (champs and HOH so far) are doing there own silent instore releases on random days all the way up to the 25th. As an example the format they are using is...

Thursday: Grape 5's and Bugs Bunny 8's

Friday: Cool Grey 9's and Fire Red 5's

Saturday: Bred 11's

I don't know which stores will do what or when, my suggestion is to watch Twitter and call..

Shoes added to the list:
Cool Grey 9's
Crimson 3's (not really a restock, they are still sitting)

*not looking good for stealth foams, but all white and fighter just are confirmed.

*I have a list of Lebrons, Kobes, and KDs but they seem to be the ones that are sitting like Lebrons Volts, nothing crazy, that wasn't already posted. We will be flooded with pure platinum restocks all the way up to the 25th. So keep your eyes open on NT and Twitter.
Everything on the 1st page is still happening. So Lebron X cork restocking in limited amounts?

You will find the answer you seek by looking at the 1st PAGE!!! It amazes me how people can't read the title of this thread. Just wow.
I know I saw the first page but he says there ain't no restock instore but right now he saying they restocking 1 or 2 shoes each day

Last edited:
I know I saw the first page but he says there ain't no restock instore but right now he saying they restocking 1 or 2 shoes each day

Call your local stores next week to find out. It's not that hard

Last edited:
I've read the first page, and other pages but still unclear on whether or not; 

- Bred 11's (Red/Black) will be released through NDC Twitter Link

- Lebron X Corks - What's the deal with them still, Are they also going to be through NDC or somewhere else? 
That's what i'm trying to figure out. Lebron Cork? That'll be crazy. Have not heard anything about those at all. 

good to hear white foams are restockin

I found a site with white foams for retail. They are even on Craiglist for near retail.

Went into two malls tonight and talked to some of the people I knew in store, they are only confirming bred 4's and that's @ champs and Footlockers. They said they are getting minimal pairs probably under 20 TOTAL. And most likely doing raffle tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom