Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entering as many raffles as possible for the Black Toes, 88's (if available in-store) and Corks. If I strike out... oh well. I'll just see what's available in-store early on release date. There are more than few pair of sneakers to be had as a consolation. I refuse to camp though.

Entering as many raffles as possible for the Black Toes, 88's (if available in-store) and Corks. If I strike out... oh well. I'll just see what's available in-store early on release date. There are more than few pair of sneakers to be had as a consolation. I refuse to camp though.

It's a online only restock...for the 88s that is.

Last edited:
This is probably my last chance to get the White Cement 4's... Been looking for those forever. Hopefully people are right about those restocking

So I'm going to be out of town for a graduation that morning. The connection I'll be able to use is DSL. Am I screwed or will DSL be fast enough to get through in time?

lol As long as you do NDC it should be fine...Just make sure you add size to cart then hit CHECKOUT right away...not view cart or any of that

Only shoe I really want are a pair of 88s (and Corks if I can). I had a pair of 88s, but they fit a little too big for my regular size. Sold them to my friend, and now hopefully I can get at least half a size down lol. If I miss out, onto to the next release for me, which is most likely the Playoff 8s.

I jus called hoh, fnl,champs etc all in the denver area and each store said the same thing either they weren't getting anything at all or it was online only. Anyone in the denver area that has heard otherwise?

Latest update: WC 4's are showing up at HOH as of today, they are limited and are hard to find, I would also like to say people are reporting yellowing so beware. (more info to come)

** STILL NOTHING ON WHITE/BLACK 13s **

All the shoes on the 1st page are still going to happen on 5/25, but some stores (champs and HOH so far) are doing there own silent instore releases on random days all the way up to the 25th. As an example the format they are using is...

Thursday: Grape 5's and Bugs Bunny 8's

Friday: Cool Grey 9's and Fire Red 5's

Saturday: Bred 11's

I don't know which stores will do what or when, my suggestion is to watch Twitter and call..

Shoes added to the list:
Cool Grey 9's
Crimson 3's (not really a restock, they are still sitting)

*not looking good for stealth foams, but all white and fighter just are confirmed.

*I have a list of Lebrons, Kobes, and KDs but they seem to be the ones that are sitting like Lebrons Volts, nothing crazy, that wasn't already posted. We will be flooded with pure platinum restocks all the way up to the 25th. So keep your eyes open on NT and Twitter.

Last edited:
Latest update: WC 4's are showing up at HOH as of today, they are limited and are hard to find, I would also like to say people are reporting yellowing so beware. (more info to come)

All the shoes on the 1st page are still going to happen on 5/25, but some stores (champs and HOH so far) are doing there own silent instore releases on random days all the way up to the 25th. As an example the format they are using is...

I don't know which stores will do what or when, my suggestion is to watch Twitter and call..

Shoes added to the list:
Cool Grey 9's

*not looking good for stealth foams, but all white and fighter just are confirmed.

*I have a list of Lebrons, Kobes, and KDs but they seem to be the ones that are sitting like Lebrons Volts, nothing crazy, that wasn't already posted. We will be flooded with pure platinum restocks all the way up to the 25th. So keep your eyes open on NT and Twitter.
Thanks for the update. Just curious, what do you mean by the yellowing of the WC4's?

I was hoping to cop a pair of xmas kobes or bhm kd's but if it's only ones that are sitting there's no chance they'll restock 
mean.gif

Shoes added to the list:
Cool Grey 9's

Thanks for the update. Just curious, what do you mean by the yellowing of the WC4's?

-sorry double post

Last edited:

I don't know, I haven't seen pics yet but 2 people have said you can tell its over a year old shoe, some are cool and some are starting to yellow from sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom