Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my life I have wanted the bred 11s I hope I can get some I really need help trying to order them. How do I get them once they are restocked

The Kobe 8 Home are not releasing on 5/25. Only the Venice Beach 8's are. Footlocker has had a lot of shoes listed for release on their calender that didn't. Anybody remember that Kobe 8 Grinch that never released?

Last edited:
OT but kinda not

I was looking into buying a pair of Motorsport 6s .. found finishline still had them up (not for sale)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

FNL: The Jordan Retro VI like you have never seen it; in a quick strike Motorsports edition. LIMIT OF 5 PAIRS PER ORDER!

Dang it was only 3 years ago that you could come away with 5 of the same pair .. for a QS ... wow

We lucky to even get one pair on RD even luckier on restock days

All my life I have wanted the bred 11s I hope I can get some I really need help trying to order them. How do I get them once they are restocked
Go straight for them add to cart and check out .. dont waste your time trying to get multiple shoe. Get your #1 pair secured and bought first ... THEN .. you can double back

OT but kinda not

I was looking into buying a pair of Motorsport 6s .. found finishline still had them up (not for sale)

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

FNL: The Jordan Retro VI like you have never seen it; in a quick strike Motorsports edition. LIMIT OF 5 PAIRS PER ORDER!

Dang it was only 3 years ago that you could come away with 5 of the same pair .. for a QS ... wow

We lucky to even get one pair on RD even luckier on restock days

MS VI are so damn sexy... i remember dudes that couldnt get em saying they sucked & the oreos were better :lol:

i have both but the MS VI ***** on the oreo's

i am trying to get a pair of Bred 11s is there any strategy i can use to make sure i get a pair. ill be orderinf mines off NDC but i want to make sure i do it right so i dont miss out, the night before should i just log on and wait until the shoes pop up then add to cart? or even have something in a cart already so i have a cart open? idk. all i know is that im new to the sneaker culture but i have a passion for shoes, and really dont want to miss out on the Bred 11. can anyone help

i am trying to get a pair of Bred 11s is there any strategy i can use to make sure i get a pair. ill be orderinf mines off NDC but i want to make sure i do it right so i dont miss out, the night before should i just log on and wait until the shoes pop up then add to cart? or even have something in a cart already so i have a cart open? idk. all i know is that im new to the sneaker culture but i have a passion for shoes, and really dont want to miss out on the Bred 11. can anyone help
you don't need to stay up the night before.  you can sign onto nike at 7:50am (EST) and still get them if you're fast enough.  it really is a clicking race.  however, the good thing about nike is that once it's in your cart, it is held in your cart until you check out.  just make sure to check out faster than usual because they release them from your cart after a certain amount of time

you don't need to stay up the night before.  you can sign onto nike at 7:50am (EST) and still get them if you're fast enough.  it really is a clicking race.  however, the good thing about nike is that once it's in your cart, it is held in your cart until you check out.  just make sure to check out faster than usual because they release them from your cart after a certain amount of time

yea but it sucks now, you dont even know if you have them in your cart with the stupid waiting thing.

i experienced it with the grapes, it was my first release with the stupid new check out.

i ended up buying from DSG because i didnt want to wait any longer and end up missing out. took 17 minutes for them to add to my cart/checkout

yea but it sucks now, you dont even know if you have them in your cart with the stupid waiting thing.

i experienced it with the grapes, it was my first release with the stupid new check out.

i ended up buying from DSG because i didnt want to wait any longer and end up missing out. took 17 minutes for them to add to my cart/checkout
yea i havent experienced it yet with the new checkout system.  but it did eventually end up putting a pair of grapes in your cart after 17 minutes and you didnt have to do anything?

Yea they ended up getting through but screw that, thats way too long to wait to see IF you got a pair.

not sure why they did this but w/e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom