Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand it's on page 1.. But there were pink foams and also stealth foams on there. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if they're dropping at all. I already hate that I have to cop on NDC because I have the worst luck there. The Milan AM1 release was the absolute worst :frown:

I understand it's on page 1.. But there were pink foams and also stealth foams on there. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if they're dropping at all. I already hate that I have to cop on NDC because I have the worst luck there. The Milan AM1 release was the absolute worst
frown.gif
if theres any new info it gets updated on page 1 regularly

I understand it's on page 1.. But there were pink foams and also stealth foams on there. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if they're dropping at all. I already hate that I have to cop on NDC because I have the worst luck there. The Milan AM1 release was the absolute worst
frown.gif
I took them off because since the 1st list that was given to me many people and sources havent heard anything else about them.... That dosent mean they wont, but I dont think they will.. I will keep you updated.. So far its White Foams and Fighter Jets that I know about for sure...

Was it ever determined if the Bred 11 pairs from the 3/23 re-release had the same production dates as the pairs that originally released in December?

I know it's helpful to put the links on the first page for the completely lazy and worthless new people that joined for this thread and believe it to be their own personal customer service, frequently asked questions section, but I posted them buried in the thread to at least keep them just to the lurkers and Niketalkers. 100's of sleezeball Facebook pages and blogs are straight just taking the first post and copy pasta straight to their pages and sites and calling it their own. Luckily most have already done this, but they will update and re copy pasta and call it their own when they see the worthwhile update. So if the links are in that post they will be available to people not even attempting to look through this thread or find this website (since none of these people credit NT with the info except sneakernews), search back a few months through a twitter page, or even google search the damn things. And for the idiots that want to come at this post about sharing is caring, I posted all the links in here and my post is quoted in the first post providing the links, so I cared and I shared....but we don't need to with the whole damn world.

I know it's helpful to put the links on the first page for the completely lazy and worthless new people that joined for this thread and believe it to be their own personal customer service, frequently asked questions section, but I posted them buried in the thread to at least keep them just to the lurkers and Niketalkers. 100's of sleezeball Facebook pages and blogs are straight just taking the first post and copy pasta straight to their pages and sites and calling it their own. Luckily most have already done this, but they will update and re copy pasta and call it their own when they see the worthwhile update. So if the links are in that post they will be available to people not even attempting to look through this thread or find this website (since none of these people credit NT with the info except sneakernews), search back a few months through a twitter page, or even google search the damn things. And for the idiots that want to come at this post about sharing is caring, I posted all the links in here and my post is quoted in the first post providing the links, so I cared and I shared....but we don't need to with the whole damn world.
Ditto

All three of my pairs (1 pair from 3/23) have the same production dates.

That's interesting. I understand when limited pairs become available due to cancelled orders and returns, but to have an entire re-release is a whole other story. Either way, I'm not complaining—always good to have another chance at sneakers for retail.

its the nature of the beast. kam continues to update page 1 without the care that lurkers or websites will use it for their own personal good. I will slide any important info into his posts and give credit where its due in the mean time with the same thinking.

by posting information in here, in a public forum, you volunteer it to be used by the public. I put the links on page 1 so that people don't need to ask for them over and over.

Very good point.  Have the corks been confirmed?  I just got off the chat with nike trying to help gain more info for people and the woman only said the WC3s are restocking.  
They wont have info on a restock, it just pops up.... The WC3's are what is considered a relaunch, so they will be on calenders and everything, where a RESTOCK wont be...

I dont understand how hard it is to comprehend that no retailer is going to give you info on a restock of shoes that they have not confirmed on their website. Its never happened and probably never will. yet time after time we see someone coming in saying the same thing.

"I just had a chat with (____) and they said they arent restocking ......"

mean.gif

I see what your saying, but with all the kicks that these companies are confirming over the phone, Twitter, and release calenders, people were bound to catch the restock ones as well... Even if it wasnt for NT, people would have still been online for..

Black Toe 1's

88's

Thunder 4's

Venice Beach kobe 8's

Lebron X Sprite Lows

Lebron X Turquoise Elites

and even Bred 4's even tho they are instore only...

all these shoes are not even considered part of the restock, so there was going to be hella traffic on that day anyway...

Last edited:
It's crazy how now you gotta plot and pray to get your hands on an ndc release for the 11's now. I remember when the countdown pack dropped I walked into the mall with 6-8 other people and scooped in less than 15 min. Good luck to the guy trying to get them for the 1st time.

If I can get my hands on the 88's and corks I'll be happy.

I know good GOT damn well I aint getting my hands on them corks bruh. :lol:

I put the links on page 1 so that people don't need to ask for them over and over.

Very nice gesture. However, they'll still ask anyway.

yes, but it will benefit those that are paying attention to page 1. its obvious that a ton of people are doing just that. lets not penalize the whole for what the stragglers do. searching this thread for the links could be time consuming even for those that have been actively following it.

its the nature of the beast. kam continues to update page 1 without the care that lurkers or websites will use it for their own personal good. I will slide any important info into his posts and give credit where its due in the mean time with the same thinking.

by posting information in here, in a public forum, you volunteer it to be used by the public. I put the links on page 1 so that people don't need to ask for them over and over.

Lol ya it's public info already anyway. I know you were trying to be helpful, but I also didn't know if you had a Facebook or liked any sneaker pages that are copying and pasting, not summarizing or making new lists, the first post in here exactly as it is. Anyway, people are still asking for links and you know they are going to keep doing it, so in the end it doesn't serve it's purpose, we still have to see them asking and 2-5 people replying, and we still get the negative ramifications of doing it.

Not trying to get you to change anything, just making it clear that it's still a bad decision :smile:

Last edited:
jus spoke to worker at HOH Topanga Cyn..

they are set to restock fire red 4s and 5s..

on the hunt for WC4s locally anybody got any info?

I see what your saying, but with all the kicks that these companies are confirming over the phone, Twitter, and release calenders, people were bound to catch the restock ones as well... Even if it wasnt for NT, people would have still been online for..

Black Toe 1's
88's
Thunder 4's
Venice Beach kobe 8's
Lebron X Sprite Lows
Lebron X Turquoise Elites
and even Bred 4's even tho they are instore only...

all these shoes are not even considered part of the restock, so there was going to be hella traffic on that day anyway...

I agree with ya Kam. I just meant the actual links to the shoes. Carry on though, and thanks for the hard work with the updates and getting good, accurate info out. Fingers crossed those 13's pop up so you can get something for yourself.

lets start a petition... if kam gets the 13s, then he has to change his avatar to be him holding 13s like he loves them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom