Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying to keep up with this thread for several days or a week, I still can't figure out why people don't understand none of these companies are going to give you information. The only information they'll provide is the '88 Relaunch (NDC, Eastbay. FTL etc), and Thunder 4 Restock (FNL). This is just a general statement, and I'm not singling this one person out that I've quoted. These support people and phone reps don't know or not allowed to tell you infromation. As it's been said before, if this restock takes place, expect it to be like the one FNL and NDC did this year. Random "single" tweet with a list of shoes to choose from. It wouldn't be a formal announcement a day or two before to give you time to look through a list or something. As others have mentioned about your local stores, be patient and call or go there in person next Wednesday or Thursday and ask questions. All local stores may not have the same shoes if they're restocking them. If a NTer confirmed a store in FL is getting the Fire Red Vs, it doesn't mean the same store in TX will get them. Keep up with the first page, but most importantly be patient...still over a week away! 
smile.gif

True, 100% true. But the problem is that i dont live in US :/... damn

I'm thinking people think this is the crimson 3 thread.
Will be deleting comments shortly.

Wow. This will be interesting in my area. Especially since everyone in ATL wants to be a sneakerhead / collector now.
Yup...and that's why I stay as far away from the retail stores on release day.....I just moved here from NC and it was the same way....online or RSVP for me...

Anybody got the link to Phoenix Foams? Just incase. Tried searching but can't find that thread.. Much appreciated if found

Last edited:
Last edited:
Priority list for me is, Black Toes (1's), Corks (salt level still high), and Cool Grey 9's...everything else i have or passed for good reason initially...

Straight up, I'm from Canada and the fact that Nike can't ship here is messed up. The Shoe game here is dumb as F. Our Footlockers here aren't even getting anything, nor do they ever. We don't got any other retail stores other than ONE HOH in Toronto. They probably still don't get stuff. 

Thankfully for me, My Dad lives in Atlanta, so I'm gonna be using his Credit Card and address on NDC for kicks. 

My list;

Bred 11s (Hopefully NDC Tweets it individually or in a group)
88s 
and Corks..(Let's be serious...Only thing we can hope is that it brings the market price down so people aren't charging 650+)

Question though - Is it wiser for me to open two tabs with the shoes and have size ready for them and hit put to cart..so that they can both be in the cart..or just go for one shoe? :/ 

NDC doesnt have a countdown so i dont think thats going to be possible. When they drop yhe link for all the shoes then yes i would open separate tabs for each shoe u want and try to add to cart. UNLESS youre using those links from page 1 and NDC doesnt switch up the link on ya then yeah u can try to do it before hand or as they release.

Hope that made sense

Yeah I feel you bruh, You sayin' that if they have the link for all the kicks, I can just open the kicks I want in different tabs, and try to get them in my cart!? 

I have the link for the three kicks I want from Page 1, Now, once it hits 8AM, can I just click on those bad boys and it'll take me straight to the shoe or do I gotta go through the whole TLO link to the entire group shot of the kicks? 
You gonna risk not getting the shoes doing that.

so far the two HOH in atl are getting retro 5 fire red and retro 4 fire red, Anyone got any other information?

According to the first page Champs, Footaction, and Eastbay will not be releasing the Black Toe 1's.  Is that confirmed?

actually spent time reading and catching up on this whole thread... and surprise! All the questions I had were answered or are not known yet. So, it is possible.
Unreal! I hate the store manager there.  About to head over there after work... will update.
lol please let us know how that goes!
Update: Obviously i can't pull these pictures here to show as proof, so I admit that a friend early saw tons of box of Jordan retro at the door way.  Store manager told me those are intended for this weekend release (which is the Jordan 8 and others).  This coming Wednesday will have shipment for the 5/25 restock. BS through their teeth. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom