Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local Finishline is getting fourty pair of Thunders men size oddly Grapes only 9.5-10  fourteen pair ? South Fl

^ i was about to say.. 
roll.gif

@eaglesandheat and @Lopez_732 are saying Nike outlets will be dropping some really heavy heat but did not provide specifics. 
Unless the outlet is local to you, it's nearly pointless to try since they have that wait period and in the mean time folks are buying out the entire inventory.

hopefully they tweet the damn link with all the shoes restocked after i get off work. last restock i was 30 min late. 
mean.gif

page 1 looking solid, thanks Kam , and BigJ for trying to keep this thread somewhat organized.

reading through all these pages has been a chore.
But here's some useful info.

READ PAGE 1!!!

But seriously dissapointed on stealths not restocking.

So if nike tweets a seperate twitter link w/all the random restocked shoes... will the old links still work at 8am? Or will it take 2-3 mins for them to work? Obv 2-3 mins after is too late and I would miss out.

So if nike tweets a seperate twitter link w/all the random restocked shoes... will the old links still work at 8am? Or will it take 2-3 mins for them to work? Obv 2-3 mins after is too late and I would miss out.
When they did the restock in April, they tweeted a link that had all the shoes in a list, then you could click whatever pair you wanted from there.

My store is getting 18 pairs of the Thunder's tomorrow.
Call around, the in store shipments should be arriving this or early next week.

I swear .. do yall even go back n read dome of the questions you ask ...

Im thinking bout jumpin ship on this thread and just coming back for the aftermath. I cant take all the stupidity

someone answer this man's question

The question has been answered earlier in the thread when links first started popping up... Just be smart about it. Have multiple windows open with the links provided on pg 1 and click the link provided by nike as well when it pops up. How hard is that?

Last edited:
The question has been answered earlier in the thread when links first started popping up... Just be smart about it. Have multiple windows open with the links provided on pg 1 and click the link provided by nike as well when it pops up. How hard is that?

Thats too hard .. theyd much rather have you clicking and buying for them. You know ppl lazy these days

Im thinking bout jumpin ship on this thread and just coming back for the aftermath. I cant take all the stupidity
That's what I'm saying. They should at least read back a few pages and look at the first page before they ask the same ol' repetitive questions 
mean.gif

Sounds like a personal solution. Don't take on other people's probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom