Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in NJ and heard Woodbridge will be getting some Grape V's and maybe Bred 11's.
Shipment hasn't arrived yet.
I just called Champs at Quakerbridge mall (princeton) at the guy said that they are not getting anything but the Woodbridge will be. Didn't say which ones. Also called foot locker (same mall) and the dude screamed NO when I asked him if they are getting anything lol 

Called Nike outlet at Jackson outlet and they said they don't sell any retro Jordan. 

Called Foor locker in Ewing, also said no, nothing at all. 

Last edited:
As far as the blk/red 13's go, they aren't really a part of this restock, Kam just has em on the front page because they are May's retro flavor of the month at the outlets and people after them should keep an eye out. They started popping up at the beginning of the month and have randomly popped up since. Those workers really don't know much about what is coming until it gets there. Some DMs will know what is coming a week or so ahead of time if it is a 100+ pair shipment of retro's from the manifest. You can probably expect some Joker and Crimson 3's to start hitting outlets sometime in June. The cycle has been the same since last summer, or at least that is how long I have either been calling outlets or following OldSole73.

Also, the black.red XIII was part of the last online restock and since they are now hitting outlets, they could be in the next phase of releases meaning they may not be hitting retail stores again.

I talk to te HoH at woodfield mall Illinois and they said they don't know what they are getting yet. Anyone know where in Chicagoland suburb area that will be getting the wc 4s or bred 11s?

those sites are all related if you are talking about eastbay, footlocker, footaction, champs. i dont think they are restocks. they were just returned orders.

It was prob one of my pairs. I returned a pair of 8s last week and got my refund this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom