Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champs @northridge will carry bred 4, fire red 5 and bred 11
You might want to check if these are all men sizes because they replied in Twitter that fire red 5's only in preschool/infant sizes and bred 11's in only infant sizes.

Update 2: So this is what I got so far after *sweet* talk ... at HoH valeyfair (3 trial). 
eek.gif
. Raffle along with BlackToe as usual. Not so exciting at this location.

@RhInoSpOrt, Hope you don't mind i'm using your pic for editing.
the no clues are thunders. the white cement 4s have a red label, so do the bred 4s. only have size 8 s tho, so it might just be returns or unsold from europe or something?
I don't believe those are Thunders. The Thunders don't have red labels, but they did come in the same black/grey speckle box as the fire red 4's sitting there.

Went to the Parks in Arlington today and most of the sneaker associates there were either clueless or just pretending to be. Didn't really get any useful information. I'll just badger the hell out of them all week. Somebody gone come up off some information one way or another, even if I have come up in there with the Rottweilers on my Nino tip...

Thanks for the update. *repped

For tanforan, the fire red 4's... is that for footlocker?

I wonder if dudes going to be camping for HOH though...

Wouldn't they just do a raffle like usual if they got a boatload of pairs?

Will ndc tweet links on the 25th for restocks or will you have to check the website throughout the day?

Tweet links for a restock? There's a restock happening on ndc?

I finally jus confirmed that my local champs had bred 4's only and finishline has thunder 4s. Hoh still wouldn't tell me ****! They said call back tomorrow. Fine ill keep bugging the hell out of u till I get sum info. I find it hard 2 believe that hoh is getting nothing w/this restock. Ill call mon and hopefully get an answer then. 303 baby

I was talking to a foot locker rep adding some recent purchases to my VIP account and got some really interesting info this afternoon. If you haven't gotten the actual $10, $15, or $20 platinum reward card in a while (these can be used on anything, just the same as a gift card, and you only start getting them after you spend $300 in a 12 month period and your following purchase meets the limits to get each $10, $15, or $20 reward) and had been expecting one, it is because they no longer mail them to the Platinum VIP members. Now, if you give your phone number or VIP account number when making a purchase you will get a receipt with a bar code at the bottom which is your new "VIP Reward" based upon the amount spent before taxes. When you make your next purchase you have to take that receipt in with you and they will scan the barcode on it and you will get that discount.

I had no idea they were doing this and she said they started this in March when they quit mailing out the reward cards. My stores have NEVER brought this up and half the time tell me they can't get the VIP stuff to work and that I can just call it in. Right now, you can still call in old purchases and the rep will enter it all in and you'll get your reward in up to 90 days. The new system is instant, but if they aren't telling anyone than no one will ever know. She said you have 60 days to take the receipt in to use the footlocker reward or it expires. Luckily my stores haven't been taking my info so I was able to call and add em all and they hadn't expired. But she said that calling in old purchases will end at the end of July and it is all based on making the purchase on your account and using the receipt when you want to get something.

And of course you don't have to just use it is as a discount, it is just like the FNL WC reward where you can go in with a $15 reward and spend $14 of it on socks and not spend any of your own money. She said one thing they always tell customers is...if your purchase is over $300 split the items up and make 2 seperate purchases so that you get the $20 reward for the $200 purchase and the $10 reward for the $100 purchase (all totals must be before taxes).

Sorry for the long read, just thought that was extremely interesting since I never got any communication from FTL regarding this change and my local stores don't tell me jack. She also said that each stores reward system and points only work towards rewards at that company, and that any FTL owned Company with a rewards plan is doing this receipt method now too. So I called in all of my FTA purchases today too. I didn't get to thinking about online orders and how they apply until after I hung up, but I am guessing the receipt they ship in the box with the shoes has a bar code on it just like your regular receipt. Hope this is helpful to someone else too, because it sure as hell was for me.

Last edited:
You might want to check if these are all men sizes because they replied in Twitter that fire red 5's only in preschool/infant sizes and bred 11's in only infant sizes.
Some stores have different inventory and yes all these will be in men

I was talking to a foot locker rep adding some recent purchases to my VIP account and got some really interesting info this afternoon. If you haven't gotten the actual $10, $15, or $20 platinum reward card in a while (these can be used on anything, just the same as a gift card, and you only start getting them after you spend $300 in a 12 month period and your following purchase meets the limits to get each $10, $15, or $20 reward) and had been expecting one, it is because they no longer mail them to the Platinum VIP members. Now, if you give your phone number or VIP account number when making a purchase you will get a receipt with a bar code at the bottom which is your new "VIP Reward" based upon the amount spent before taxes. When you make your next purchase you have to take that receipt in with you and they will scan the barcode on it and you will get that discount.

I had no idea they were doing this and she said they started this in March when they quit mailing out the reward cards. My stores have NEVER brought this up and half the time tell me they can't get the VIP stuff to work and that I can just call it in. Right now, you can still call in old purchases and the rep will enter it all in and you'll get your reward in up to 90 days. The new system is instant, but if they aren't telling anyone than no one will ever know. She said you have 60 days to take the receipt in to use the footlocker reward or it expires. Luckily my stores haven't been taking my info so I was able to call and add em all and they hadn't expired. But she said that calling in old purchases will end at the end of July and it is all based on making the purchase on your account and using the receipt when you want to get something.

And of course you don't have to just use it is as a discount, it is just like the FNL WC reward where you can go in with a $15 reward and spend $14 of it on socks and not spend any of your own money. She said one thing they always tell customers is...if your purchase is over $300 split the items up and make 2 seperate purchases so that you get the $20 reward for the $200 purchase and the $10 reward for the $100 purchase (all totals must be before taxes).

Sorry for the long read, just thought that was extremely interesting since I never got any communication from FTL regarding this change and my local stores don't tell me jack. She also said that each stores reward system and points only work towards rewards at that company, and that any FTL owned Company with a rewards plan is doing this receipt method now too. So I called in all of my FTA purchases today too. I didn't get to thinking about online orders and how they apply until after I hung up, but I am guessing the receipt they ship in the box with the shoes has a bar code on it just like your regular receipt. Hope this is helpful to someone else too, because it sure as hell was for me.
That's interesting. Thanks for the heads up! Although, I didn't get any receipt for my last two footlocker orders of the Grape 5s, so how would I claim my rewards now if they won't send me a card? lol

That's interesting. Thanks for the heads up! Although, I didn't get any receipt for my last two footlocker orders of the Grape 5s, so how would I claim my rewards now if they won't send me a card? lol
I've ordered 2 pair from FL online and didn't get a packing slip or anything with either one.

i was browsing at FL website and saw AJ retro 7 Raptor listed but no sizes available yet so idk if they gonna restock today or they already did.....if they did then i missed out....i need those AJ 3 88's, Retro IV white cement and pink foams....if anybody wants to help me out i wear size 12....thanks :smile:

You can still call to add orders until the end of July to get a reward mailed if you are a platinum VIP member already. If you're not already the call and those will be applied to your balance that has to get up to $300 to become platinum. If you were logged in by email when you bought the grapes then the orders went onto your VIP membership automatically if you had already signed up for one. Online orders are the part I didn't think about until afterward. I got printed receipts for both of my 2013 FTL online orders. Paper came in the box when they were shipped. But this was before March so I got a reward shipped to me

alright you guys i need some info, are the AJ 7's raptors going to be released in the restock or soon? and where? also any info on the corks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom