Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this restock is going to be at 8am? Or a random time, everyone seems to be getting their hopes up for a 8am drop, but nikes got a lot of just normal releases that day,

Okay, so what is the info on the Bred 11s, white foams, fire red 5s and cement 4s? I heard that 11s weren't restocking at all, and cement 4s were yellowing so what's going on with that? And what about sizing for all 4? Will they have all men's sizes?

I hope the black toe joints come in a size 15, I was sick when the royals came out and they only ran up to size 14. Wonder why the stores are being so top secret especially since most do raffles now a days. I figure they would have to inform people pretty soon to avoid massive lines on Saturday. I asked the guy at champs about the black toes when I was picking up the suns 8s and he said no, but told me he could get the bred 4s.

I guess I'll buy some more Nike stock instead...Much easier...8)
Increases haven't been significant and barely on par with the industry's average FYI.

You guys should just stop spoon feeding and ignore repetitious questions.

Are the shoes new or are they yellowed by now?. i wanted some bred 11's and some cement 4 but if they are yellowed ill pass.

You can still call to add orders until the end of July to get a reward mailed if you are a platinum VIP member already. If you're not already the call and those will be applied to your balance that has to get up to $300 to become platinum. If you were logged in by email when you bought the grapes then the orders went onto your VIP membership automatically if you had already signed up for one. Online orders are the part I didn't think about until afterward. I got printed receipts for both of my 2013 FTL online orders. Paper came in the box when they were shipped. But this was before March so I got a reward shipped to me
Weird..from my experience, new releases from FTL stop including receipt. I called them and I was told that they won't provide receipt due to time factor in warehouse for new release.  If you want to return, you will need to get a RMA number by contacting them and ship it back.  So that's mean people who purchase online won't ever see the reward discount?  

Okay, so what is the info on the Bred 11s, white foams, fire red 5s and cement 4s? I heard that 11s weren't restocking at all, and cement 4s were yellowing so what's going on with that? And what about sizing for all 4? Will they have all men's sizes?
lol you can't be serious with this broham.  Could be the all time best first post I have ever read.

Myself...I've decided to try and cop the Thunder 4's and the 88s, but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to snag those 3's.

Last edited:
My 88s are worthless with the multiple restocks. Bad quality all around too.

I'm gonna try my luck with the assumed Cork restock.

Weird..from my experience, new releases from FTL stop including receipt. I called them and I was told that they won't provide receipt due to time factor in warehouse for new release.  If you want to return, you will need to get a RMA number by contacting them and ship it back.  So that's mean people who purchase online won't ever see the reward discount?  
I still got my rewards cards from purchasing online, it takes about a month and a half to get mailed tho.But yeah, u have to spend more than $300 and then your $100 and up purchases gets credited to your account and you're good to go. I've received $15 for bred xi's and (2) $20 cards for white foams and eggplants

I still got my rewards cards from purchasing online, it takes about a month and a half to get mailed tho.But yeah, u have to spend more than $300 and then your $100 and up purchases gets credited to your account and you're good to go. I've received $15 for bred xi's and (2) $20 cards for white foams and eggplants
Good 2 know.  Bought nearly all critical release this year and have not seen a reward from them yet.  Time to bug the crap outta CS.

Good 2 know.  Bought nearly all critical release this year and have not seen a reward from them yet.  Time to bug the crap outta CS.

Check your spam mail ... i never got mine after 9 months i contacted cs and she got them resent to me but said be sure to check your spam. They email me mine all the time now. That first time they sent me over $125 that was building up

I hope the black toe joints come in a size 15, I was sick when the royals came out and they only ran up to size 14. Wonder why the stores are being so top secret especially since most do raffles now a days. I figure they would have to inform people pretty soon to avoid massive lines on Saturday. I asked the guy at champs about the black toes when I was picking up the suns 8s and he said no, but told me he could get the bred 4s.

i could swear i saw those on ebay in a sz 15

All of these shoes released before the month of March was over. But why read what I posted before refuting it?

I said at the end that we did not talk about online releases and the rest was my assumption. But it still applies to all three of the shoes you listed since I said March was the last month for buying shoes that the mailing of the rewards would apply to. And I just got a pair of Lebron's from FTL online 2 weeks ago and there was still a paper receipt in my box.

Last edited:
Just came back from northridge ftl manager said nike will send out 2 full size runs in every shoe they are getting

Pick up tickets for bred 4s my second pair n a 11 ticket for the homie.. so far so good. Locked up a pair of blk toes n bred 4s. Now i can focus on online...... if you want these shoes put in the lil time to call and or stop by places n it will work out for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom