Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on what foams or just the stealths and is it hoh or others getting them thanks for the response brother I appreciate it.
You've asked different forms of this same question like 10 times now. Be patient as there is little to no confirmed updates regarding any Foam's of any color. Give it at least another week. There's still a lot that NOONE knows as of yet.

I already read the whole thread was just hoping someone had info I'm heading to hoh Tom to talk to my dude just wondered if anyone knew thanks dez for a reasonable answer.

Here's hoping for an online restock of the WC4s since I missed out on em last year. I hope it's not instore only...  

I don't understand what you are saying. How old is this picture

Today like 30 minutes ago or however long i posted. And i said in the post that those shoes werent there this morning so that would mean that its a recent pic

Today like 30 minutes ago or however long i posted. And i said in the post that those shoes werent there this morning so that would mean that its a recent pic

Ahh I look myself since you responded. I really wanted a pair of militarys, FNL still has close to FSR of ccrimsons up

called every ftl around me and fl, dtlr ,and no one is giving me any answers,they act like they know nothing about a restock, seriously I been reading about this for a week, just wanna know the release procedure, i hate how some of these employees have elitist attitudes, and don't wanna give out any info, I do have a spot that does let me see the stock sheet, I need to pass by their
mean.gif

called every ftl around me and fl, dtlr ,and no one is giving me any answers,they act like they know nothing about a restock, seriously I been reading about this for a week, just wanna know the release procedure, i hate how some of these employees have elitist attitudes, and don't wanna give out any info, I do have a spot that does let me see the stock sheet, I need to pass by their:smh:
Most places haven't received the shoes for the restock yet, hence why they don't know.. This is still 2 weeks away. Be patient.

That on a lot of people's list so it may be difficult as long as you have good Internet connection you're good
in regard to the 88's the hype is going to be to the max on these (because of how much they are going for now and the nike air on the back...) personally, im glad. I dont want to pay 40 dollars more to have nike air on the back of my shoe.

Gonna spend the opening minutes on some more important matters !

I already read the whole thread was just hoping someone had info I'm heading to hoh Tom to talk to my dude just wondered if anyone knew thanks dez for a reasonable answer.

called every ftl around me and fl, dtlr ,and no one is giving me any answers,they act like they know nothing about a restock, seriously I been reading about this for a week, just wanna know the release procedure, i hate how some of these employees have elitist attitudes, and don't wanna give out any info, I do have a spot that does let me see the stock sheet, I need to pass by their:smh:

Stores won't know what they are getting until the week before the release, still way early. They're giving you the attitude because your calling 3 weeks before the release and asking them for info they never received, and your probably the 100th person that called there today asking them. They should never have an attitude and there is zero excuse, but **** like that makes me realize why they do. People gotta just chill and wait and see, speculation and rumors are just that... I guarantee 3 of the 10 shoes or so that are rumored to restock actually do... Bred/Thunder 4, and 88's. That's all folks.

in regard to the 88's the hype is going to be to the max on these (because of how much they are going for now and the nike air on the back...) personally, im glad. I dont want to pay 40 dollars more to have nike air on the back of my shoe.

Gonna spend the opening minutes on some more important matters !

I love hearing this. Def the best retro of 2013 IMO. Just a beautiful shoe all around, it puts other retro's to shame in the quality department. I'm def copping a second pair, and would take a 3rd if I could get my hands on one.

Last edited:
One thing I like about these online restocks is that if you try to order one pair of kicks then you will not be able to get others because they will likely be sd. So it really makes for a gametime decision for what people want. This is what's gonna make copping the black toes easy because many people want the 3s with the NA over some 1s. I'm just anxiously waiting for my boys at FTL to give me more info next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom