Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people gota chill, what's the difference if you find out now or in a week? You also gota understand a lot of employees work at shoe stores just as a job, its not apart of their job to go educate themselves in advance about every single shoe. Its not a big secret some of the workers have no idea till its in store, its not like they run up to there boss nd say what are we getting in two weeks? For fun

really want fighter jets but won't have the 235 next week unless hussle hard. Going for the Black Toe's or the Bred 11. I want the Bred 13 with the 3m if im gonna have a pair of those. 

I know that I am new to the forum but not to copping sneakers, and I have a gut feeling that these restocks won't be limited to certain stores, that is just a cover up to lessen the hype and website traffic. Every website will have almost every shoe but probably in limited quantities. FNL especially because as you know, they did a massive restock in January and they definitely won't be restocking just one pair.

Some people gota chill, what's the difference if you find out now or in a week? You also gota understand a lot of employees work at shoe stores just as a job, its not apart of their job to go educate themselves in advance about every single shoe. Its not a big secret some of the workers have no idea till its in store, its not like they run up to there boss nd say what are we getting in two weeks? For fun
QFT.

Sometimes it gets to me too when some employees are a little ignorant about some of their products, but I understand that they just aren't into sneakers as much as I am. At the end of the day, they just sell shoes. Most of their customers are probably Average Joes that don't care about sneakers as much as NT-ers. We don't expect every car salesman to be a gearhead, do we?

Last edited:
A Royal 1 restock would be a blessing. I know there's more out there, and I keep telling myself there's going to be a miraculous restock.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to see most people saying they are calling the stores and they don't have info...

1. Most of the shoes will be online only
2. Most of them are a RESTOCK, they usually don't get info on a RESTOCK until they open the box, unless you are a manager who looks at the incoming manifest list, which if people are calling I'm sure you are not speaking to a manager, and thats if they even have the list yet.
3. People are getting RESTOCK and Relaunch mixed up, a restock just pops up and Nike, FNL, Footlocker, Champs, wont announce b4 it puts them up. A relaunch is announced, thats why we have confirmations for 88's, bred 4's, and Thunder 4's.

All the other shoes on the list were put up because I have an insider at JB/Nike who is keeping me updated every few days or so and letting me know what is being updated in the systems for this RESTOCK/relaunch day!

This whole thing is a plan for Nike to make as much $ as possible b4 the end of May, so they are dumping everything sitting around, not only Jordans, so anything could pop up on any and all of the sites...

Update, nothing special... Bugs bunny 8's and white foams are added to my list, but they didn't sell well so that RESTOCK should be expected.

Last edited:
Now that I think about I might skip this restock and focus more on the Blk toe 1's. GL to all those gunning for the 88's, 4's and 11's. May the force be with you and here's to hoping that this increased hype makes the 1's an effortless copp.

Last edited:
I'm going after the cement 88 and thunder ivs I'm actually trying to trade this kid for some ds grapes and some vnds thunder ivs for some ds xx8 blk/ electric green pair

@ kamuekcmo. I know I'm new to nike talk but thank you for all your info. Truly hoping to get my favorite shoes with this restock!

If every shoe that's rumored to restock does, this will be a restock to remember.... so many rumors(6) and only 2 confirmed shoes, 88 IIIs and Thunder IVs....

Well I hope those stealth foams aren't rumors and are online. I want to get my paws on those first, then 88's.

Last edited:
If every shoe that's rumored to restock does, this will be a restock to remember.... so many rumors(6) and only 2 confirmed shoes, 88 IIIs and Thunder IVs....

More shoes are confirmed than that... I know Champs twitter has confirmed bred 4's all day for the past 2 weeks.

Last edited:
How come every restock listing says nothing about WC4's or bred 11's and everyone assumes their restocking? the only confirmed shoes I've seen are:

88's - All Sites and NDC TLO - online only
Thunder 4- FNL online only
Bred 4- IN STORE at select champs.

Nothing else from JB is confirmed, it's all spec. Who confirmed WC4 and 11's? -nobody.

More shoes are confirmed than that...

Repped on accident for the quote, jumped the gun on that one. Show me a twitter conformation or reliable sneaker app conformation if more shoes are confirmed... If not call it what it is, RUMORED.

How come every restock listing says nothing about WC4's or bred 11's and everyone assumes their restocking? the only confirmed shoes I've seen are:

88's - All Sites and NDC TLO - online only
Thunder 4- FNL online only
Bred 4- IN STORE at select champs.

Nothing else from JB is confirmed, it's all spec. Who confirmed WC4 and 11's? -nobody.

If its a restock, who are you expecting to confirm? The shoes you listed are a relaunch, not a RESTOCK, two different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom