Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already imagine the amount of customers calling in to my store to try and get some info on these restocks. I'll be on Phone duty all week. :smh::x

I can already imagine the amount of customers calling in to my store to try and get some info on these restocks. I'll be on Phone duty all week.
mean.gif
sick.gif
Be prepared for hundreds of calls 
laugh.gif

just talked to my boy over at shiekh shoes and he said theyre supposed to get thunder 4's for the restock and maybe 88 3's and bred 11's. He said all sheikhs might get different things so call your local one. My boy at champs at southbay galleria in redondo beach said they might get the bred 4's they will know closer to release date.

Nike said the 88s are gonna be TLO when the re launch. That means the link provided isn't gonna work correct?

Nike said the 88s are gonna be TLO when the re launch. That means the link provided isn't gonna work correct?

Yes. The link won't work until 3-4 min after, which will be too late. For blk/red 11's in March, you couldn't access the page through old links or product search method for at least 3 minutes after the twitter link went live. At least from my experience just working around the site to see what would work. NDC will tweet the release method of every shoe they will tell us about on Friday the 24th. Any that say TLO will work this way. If they just say something like "we will have the Thunder 4's available tomorrow morning at 8 am EST on nikestore.com" then the old link will work. That is unless they are in here and looking at things they want to change :lol:

Damn man I never have dreams and last night all I was dreaming bout was this restock! It's crazy! The 25th can't come quick enough. Working mad OT jus to get sum extra $$ in case I can get more than 1 pair. 88's=happy 88's+sum else i like=even happier

pretty sure ndc will just post a link to the page of all the restocked shoes

doubt they're dropping Indy links

Nobody said that was what was happening. Give it another read. The shoes THAT ARE ANNOUNCED (aka not the restocks, but the relaunches) are what NDC will tweet about Friday night. The Calendar already says the 88's are TLO. The thread already says there would be a tweet like they did in April for the "unannounced" restocked shoes on the 25th. BUT those shoes that show up in that list are accessible from their old links.

Last edited:
Anyone have a screenshot of the page that showed all the shoes ndc restocked in april?

I pray to god that foams restock

No updates on Stealth Foams? Seems like NDC and all retailers denying everything except the Retro 88's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom