Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that pic brother. Wish the damn stealths foams were on there.

I kno you know that pic is old but why you wishing a shoe u want was in that restock you apparently missed back in april. That doesnt mean if it restocked then than they will this time around. Im kinda confused by your statement

its because people have a wishlist and since the foams don't have a definite description of which colors are dropping, people will keep talking about them.

Last time had BHM kobes and easters in my cart but got greedy trying to get the corks too. 10 minutes went by, lost the kobes out of my cart. Lessoned learned. Gonna take what I can get on first pass and maybe try to come back and get more if there is anything I like.

I'm really starting to think this NDC restock isn't going to turn out the way most are assuming it will. I think HOH's and high volume FTL's will be the real winners. Just my $.02

D you have any idea WHERE exactly they'll be re-stocking...? Nike.com, or actual stores like footlocker??

Read the first page of this thread. Simple right?

Hoping for a pair of BHM's and maybe another pair of Bred 11's. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Quote:
Fake. Real pic below
Repped.  Thanks for posting the real pic. 

My $.02 - on NDC, there prolly won't be any tweets on Friday except about 88 3's because it's a re-launch.  There might be a tweet that looks like this....

On that day, I went on to get HGG 13's b/c I missed out due to someone kicking in the door at the DTLR near me.  I jumped on the Twitter Link on my phone and saw everything else and still only came out with 13's.  My size was gone when I tried for others.

IMO, I wouldn't get my hopes up on legit info directly from nike the day before.  Like others have said- just gotta be patient and see what comes out on NDC.  If you're going to try other sites and camping - then you definitely gotta put in the work and do some recon and hunt for that info.

Bred 4's will be mens sizes only.... Not a restock but the Kobe 8 "home" has been added to 5/25 date that already have all kinds of things dropping...

Last edited:
I kno you know that pic is old but why you wishing a shoe u want was in that restock you apparently missed back in april. That doesnt mean if it restocked then than they will this time around. Im kinda confused by your statement
I didn't miss them just need a 2 nd pair the best foams tht have came out ever IMO thannks.

Quote:

My $.02 - on NDC, there prolly won't be any tweets on Friday except about 88 3's because it's a re-launch.  There might be a tweet that looks like this....

View media item 410023

On that day, I went on to get HGG 13's b/c I missed out due to someone kicking in the door at the DTLR near me.  I jumped on the Twitter Link on my phone and saw everything else and still only came out with 13's.  My size was gone when I tried for others.

IMO, I wouldn't get my hopes up on legit info directly from nike the day before.  Like others have said- just gotta be patient and see what comes out on NDC.  If you're going to try other sites and camping - then you definitely gotta put in the work and do some recon and hunt for that info.
Just curious to know what time and day that tweet went out? Unannounced, right?

Quote:

View media item 410023

Just curious to know what time and day that tweet went out? Unannounced, right?

the day is in the picture. the time was in the evening. somewhere around 6 or 7 PM EST

the day is in the picture. the time was in the evening. somewhere around 6 or 7 PM EST
:lol: felt dumb not seeing the day. Was this restock anticipated or just came out of nowhere? I assume stuff was gone in seconds? I don't frequent the sub forum too heavily so this is unbeknownst to me, the reason I ask :smile:

IMO, I wouldn't get my hopes up on legit info directly from nike the day before. 
I honestly don't know how to make it any more clear.
NDC will tweet the release method of every shoe that they will tell us about on Friday the 24th.
Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGkong34

The shoes THAT ARE ANNOUNCED (aka not the restocks, but the relaunches) are what NDC will tweet about Friday night. The Calendar already says the 88's are TLO. The thread already says there would be a tweet like they did in April for the "unannounced" restocked shoes on the 25th.

This is the 5th HOH that I know of that is saying the same info....... Two of the people I know personally, 2 I found via Twitter in NY and one in Houston, then today I see this on Instagram.... Does anyone else have fire red 4 news or info?

baltsneakershow

Fire Red 4 & Grape 5 shipment confirmed at Mondawmin HOH. Not sure on when they'll go on sale. Maybe May 25th, the BIG restock day. You're all welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom