Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
felt dumb not seeing the day. Was this restock anticipated or just came out of nowhere? I assume stuff was gone in seconds? I don't frequent the sub forum too heavily so this is unbeknownst to me, the reason I ask
smile.gif
That is a legitimate question.  It was a completely out of the blue, large scale restock by NDC at 7 PM EST on a Wednesday night.  They didn't release any info prior and there was no new release or newly relaunched shoe set to release that day.  The shoes actually lasted for quite a while.  The 88's were near the top and went quickly, but because of NDC's site, you could get through on random sizes for a few minutes, depending completely on luck and sizes attempted.  Corks lasted a little longer than expected because they were near the bottom, and most people had to scroll down to even see them.  Don't get me wrong, they still were gone quickly.  

A lot of people saw the shoes near the top and they immediately clicked on them and went to work.  The distractions caused shoes like the 13's, which at that time a lot of people were after, to be available for up to 10 minutes depending on your size and depending on how long you stuck around refreshing and trying to add to cart.  I got through for a friends size at 6:09 pm CST (restock was at 6pm CST) after picking up some other shoes for him and myself.  Some of the lesser desired shoes lasted for over an hour as people continued to go after corks, 88's, Area 72 shoes, and even KD Aunt Pearls.  Nike even tweeted which shoes were available as time went past the 30 or 45 minute range I believe.  There was a good amount of stock up for some of the GR's that had recently released, which I can see being the case for Bugs 8's and Grape 5's if they pop up.  And I think it is a great possibility that they do.  This time around there are more sites that people will be attacking, so outside of the shoes that that were already limited on their initial release, your chances of getting some pairs are probably not as bad as previous restocks before April 2013 may lead you to believe.  And really, it doesn't matter too much what shoes we know will be in the restock at NDC at this point.  We know something is up, there is a 99% chance we see a tweet like we did on April 10 to lead us to the restocked shoes, and if anyone wants something that day they know where to be to look for it.  Now in store is the real information that we need to get narrowed down to actual shoe model and actual release location so that nobody is out waiting in line somewhere for a shoe that won't be there, while missing their chance at a shoe online or in another store.  At least that's my thought at this point.  Good luck to you.

That is a legitimate question.  It was a completely out of the blue, large scale restock by NDC at 7 PM EST on a Wednesday night.  They didn't release any info prior and there was no new release or newly relaunched shoe set to release that day.  The shoes actually lasted for quite a while.  The 88's were near the top and went quickly, but because of NDC's site, you could get through on random sizes for a few minutes, depending completely on luck and sizes attempted.  Corks lasted a little longer than expected because they were near the bottom, and most people had to scroll down to even see them.  Don't get me wrong, they still were gone quickly.  

A lot of people saw the shoes near the top and they immediately clicked on them and went to work.  The distractions caused shoes like the 13's, which at that time a lot of people were after, to be available for up to 10 minutes depending on your size and depending on how long you stuck around refreshing and trying to add to cart.  I got through for a friends size at 6:09 pm CST (restock was at 6pm CST) after picking up some other shoes for him and myself.  Some of the lesser desired shoes lasted for over an hour as people continued to go after corks, 88's, Area 72 shoes, and even KD Aunt Pearls.  Nike even tweeted which shoes were available as time went past the 30 or 45 minute range I believe.  There was a good amount of stock up for some of the GR's that had recently released, which I can see being the case for Bugs 8's and Grape 5's if they pop up.  And I think it is a great possibility that they do.  This time around there are more sites that people will be attacking, so outside of the shoes that that were already limited on their initial release, your chances of getting some pairs are probably not as bad as previous restocks before April 2013 may lead you to believe.  And really, it doesn't matter too much what shoes we know will be in the restock at NDC at this point.  We know something is up, there is a 99% chance we see a tweet like we did on April 10 to lead us to the restocked shoes, and if anyone wants something that day they know where to be to look for it.  Now in store is the real information that we need to get narrowed down to actual shoe model and actual release location so that nobody is out waiting in line somewhere for a shoe that won't be there, while missing their chance at a shoe online or in another store.  At least that's my thought at this point.  Good luck to you.
Thanks for the reply, bud. Appreciate it :smile:

This is the 5th HOH that I know of that is saying the same info....... Two of the people I know personally, 2 I found via Twitter in NY and one in Houston, then today I see this on Instagram.... Does anyone else have fire red 4 news or info?
In a previous post in here, J23 said he has info on fire red 4's but said he is waiting on some more confirmation.  You may be able to confirm some things for him, or vice versa?

Thats exactly how its going to go down based off info from my side, they will just pop up... but with the black toes, 88's, bred 4's, and Thunder 4's already confirmed and on the sites, this will make a crazy day..........

Just curious to know what time and day that tweet went out? Unannounced, right?
That is a legitimate question.  It was a completely out of the blue, large scale restock by NDC at 7 PM EST on a Wednesday night.  They didn't release any info prior and there was no new release or newly relaunched shoe set to release that day.  Don't get me wrong, they still were gone quickly.  
Once the 13s became an aftermath thread I was telling dudes in there to be patient because there's always a chance of restock. I mentioned to them that "bred" 13s release in jan 12th and had a restock 26 days later on feb 7th on finishline I believe it was. By the time the 13s were released on march 16th and sold out with many people still wanting pairs I mentioned that 26 day ordeal. I just gave people a heads up because NDC restocked in late february with all the BHM shoes and thats how i picked up the Kobe's and it was in the evening after I got off work after 5 mountain time so 7 eastern. I was expecting something on that wednesday evening at 7pm soon as i saw that it was a nike text from a tweet i knew exactly what it was went for the 13s and doubled back to see what else was up but had no interest

The big restock from the picture above happened 25 days after the black toe 13 release.  coincidence YES but wow. its only speculation and a heck of a dream but 2 big releases had restocks 20+ days later. May 25th is 21 days after the Grape 5 hype release (although 35 days after the 8s which didnt sell as well). DONT look into this as a trend I personally find it coincidental but its repetitive, and yes I know the end of the fiscal year is coming up for JB/Nike
im sure there will be some negative feedback to this .. oh well 

Last edited:
so there is no specific date? I hope there is cause I don't want to have to camp for weeks lol i'm still bummed I was asleep when the first restock happened on ndc with the black/white 13

Will the Black Toes still get a regular release ? Meaning it won't be part of the random pop up like the other releases

Will the Black Toes still get a regular release ? Meaning it won't be part of the random pop up like the other releases
Yes they will be a regular release but the traffic to all the shoe sites will be outrageous because they are releasing the same time as this restock. Black toes will have their own link from NDC like any other release they do

Black toes will be normal...
Hey Kam are the Black toes going to be on NDC as everybody has been saying? If so why will the Black Toes be on NDC and the other NA 1's (Royals, Knicks, and Celtics) were not? I can never understand why Nike does such random stuff....

Last edited:
Hey Kam are the Black toes going to be on NDC as everybody has been saying? If so why will the Black Toes be on NDC and the other NA 1's (Royals, Knicks, and Celtics) were not? I can never understand why Nike does such random stuff....
I don't think your supposed to understand it, just fork up the ca$h to Phil, Michael and them.

Yes they will be a regular release but the traffic to all the shoe sites will be outrageous because they are releasing the same time as this restock. Black toes will have their own link from NDC like any other release they do

So everything is releasing at the same time ?

Appreciate all the help/information that kamuekcmo is providing. You are the man for that, Sir. 

Anyway i will be trying for another pair of 88s along with the corks if i dont get anything, owell **** happens it wont be the end of the world for me atleast.

Good Luck to all 

Just curious to know what time and day that tweet went out? Unannounced, right?
I would say unannounced by Nike.  I don't remember seeing any tweets from nike that mentioned that all of the other shoes were restocking too.  I had read about rumors from the sneaker blogosphere that the 13's were restocking.  That Wednesday (April 10th) at 7:00 the tweet went out.

Possible theory on what happens on the 25th or around that date (3 tweeets from NDC):

Tweet on Black Toe 1's

Tweet on 88'3

Tweet like like the one mentioned like before

Any one know where the OP is getting his source from? I've only seen the sites confirm below

88's - NDC, (Eastbay, FTL, FA, etc...)

Thunder 4's - FNL

KINGkong34 - didn't mean to stop on toes with basically saying the same thing as your original post about restocks vs. relaunches.

Great explanation of what happened last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom