Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bred 11's wont have a Twitter link, they should just pop up on NDC... Im not sure if they will send a "hey we are restocking" tweet out or not..

Lebron X Corks are NDC only, I havent heard about them anywhere else, and based off how limited the shoe is, I doubt they have enough to ship to diff stores.
I wish this release was on a weekday and catch everyone by surprise like they did 2 or 3 times previously this year. Now your chances of grabbing shoes just decreased because of how many people know ahead of time.

:rofl: :rofl:

J you stalkin me bro :lol: , but Kam said Kobe 8 "Home" on 5/25 so he might have to update page 1

:rofl:

honestly, I think his focus is more or less on JB. id take that info with a grain of salt especially since he doesn't really know which colors go to which nicknames (no disrespect kam - I just see your not a kobe guy). kobe thread hawks are all on the release dates in there.

KDs Vs: These are the KDs that are listed for the 3/25 restock.. I may have names mixed up because I dont know alot about the shoes..

Hulks

Texas (Sivler/Black/Orange)

Ice Blues

Easters

Homes

2 pairs from the black pack - Black/Red/Orange and Black/Green

and some elite pairs, that I dont have info on...

(working on Kobe and Lebron list now)

Anything on lebron area 72 saw in that pic a few pgs back but no ones said nuthin bought it
edit: just saw u working on lebrons now, thanks man

Last edited:
Somebody else on NT has that avy as well, forgot their name, always thought it was hilarious tho
laugh.gif

But yea I thought the Venice Beach Kobe's dropped on the 25th?? Kam, I know you don't follow Kobes but look into that fam
nerd.gif
You are right, but they have a Home colorway as well, im not sure but I think it limited, I will get the info and post it real quick.

KDs Vs: These are the KDs that are listed for the 3/25 restock.. I may have names mixed up because I dont know alot about the shoes..

Hulks
Texas (Sivler/Black/Orange)
Ice Blues
Easters
Homes
2 pairs from the black pack - Black/Red/Orange and Black/Green
and some elite pairs, that I dont have info on...

(working on Kobe and Lebron list now)
damn no aunt pearl

You are right, but they have a Home colorway as well, im not sure but I think it limited, I will get the info and post it real quick.
Kobe 8 System "Home"

Stadium grey/University Gold/Night Stadium

Footaction and  Footlocker only 8am est. 5/25

Footlocker also Tweeted 6 hours ago

Only pic I could find

Last edited:
Anyone know how people like me (from sweden) can get a pair WC4 ?

I Have footlockers here but never seen a single jordan sold ...

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up!  Had a feeling it would be more than just them 88' cement 3's...

glasses.gif
 Can't wait! that's my birthday weekend too!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom