Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
88 threes are gonna be even more limited than the initial release. 

Good luck to you guys trying to cop. If not i'll sell you my size 9.5s haha.

If you go out to the mall or something, and 4 out of 10 people have the same shoe as you... would you enjoy the uniqueness of it as much ? It's an accomplishment to get limited stock shoes. When they restock its almost like finding out your wife slept with 7 of your best friends before meeting you.

Looks like I will only be able to get Bred 11's and maybe cool grey 9's from NDC. 

Closest foot locker restocking 4's and 5's is in NY. 

I have noticed a spike in the number of Concords being listed on eBay by fairly reputable resellers, notably 'sole-ultimatmun.'  Curious to know where these are coming from, and if they are fully authorized pairs.  How cool would that be?
TaoBao

Here's an excerpt from a chat I just had with a Nike Rep, I changed the rep's name to nike rep so that they don't get in trouble.

[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: The only one we have any info on is the Air Jordan 3 Retro'88.
Me: will there be a limited edition "surprise release" online
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]: you have info, you just can't give it out right
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: Yes, look forward to a "surprise restock".
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]: you have been asked that question way to many times right?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: Yes, almost every time I get connected to someone
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]: have a nice day
Nike Rep: Alright, you as well. Thank you for chatting into Nike.
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]  have disconnected.

Here's an excerpt from a chat I just had with a Nike Rep, I changed the rep's name to nike rep so that they don't get in trouble.

[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: The only one we have any info on is the Air Jordan 3 Retro'88.
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]: you have info, you just can't give it out right
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: Yes, look forward to a "surprise restock".
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Me[/color]: you have been asked that question way to many times right?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Nike Rep[/color]: Yes, almost every time I get connected to someone
screenshot or it didn't happen ... don't mine me fam, always wanted to say that.

lol ... thats been established already

Last edited:

Nike Rep: The only one we have any info on is the Air Jordan 3 Retro'88.

Me: you have info, you just can't give it out right

Nike Rep: Yes, look forward to a "surprise restock".

Me: you have been asked that question way to many times right?

Nike Rep: Yes, almost every time I get connected to someone

Me: have a nice day

Me have disconnected.

Does that mean surprise sneakers? Or a separate restock then 5/25?

I would have posted the screenshot but I forgot to grab one, my bad.
screenshot or it didn't happen ... don't mine me fam, always wanted to say that.
Yea I just wanted to second the "claim,"
lol ... thats been established already
It's most likely gonna be on the same day (May 25th), one of my friends is a customer support agent for Nike, they've been told to only talk about the 88's no matter what the customer says. I can confirm that there will be many"big" restocks on NDC (As stated by KAM) but even the support agents don't know what will be restocked. They've already been told to be prepared for extremely busy days from this Friday to about Monday, June 3rd (ORDERS, CANCELLATIONS, QUESTIONS, PO'D CUSTOMERS).
Does that mean surprise sneakers? Or a separate restock then 5/25?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom