Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if NC is gettin any love?? I've called and/or rolled up in the spots in Crabtree Valley but got nothing. Launch locator got us on for fire red restocks so I'm bein positive and think we got a chance of some good ish. If I do find out anything, yall will be the first to know.

Last edited:
Is Maryland getting anything but the Fire Red 4s&5s? I'd love to cop a pair of WC 4s, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Any chance of the Easter kobes? Missed out on them.
Try calling your local Champs, Footlocker and Footaction. We're not here to do your homework for you.

our local HoH has the shoes below for Sat...all are raffle releases...

black toe I
bred IV
fire red V
Joker I

-sf77

I know this is supposed to be an informative thread and folks want to help which is all good but damn if you don't see the info in the thread that you need then YOU should pick up a damn phone and call the spots YOU want to know quantity and selection being carried! The hell is the point of posting a question and waiting for a response when in a fraction of that time you can just call the location and get your answer?

I know this is supposed to be an informative thread and folks want to help which is all good but damn if you don't see the info in the thread that you need then YOU should pick up a damn phone and call the spots YOU want to know quantity and selection being carried! The hell is the point of posting a question and waiting for a response when in a fraction of that time you can just call the location and get your answer?
Common sense is quite the oxymoron for some.

what holiday info? The info on page 1 ?

No different thread. Laney shoes, taxis, steels, etc...

Will my mall have Nike air Jordan's on the 24th? Can I buy them with $125? Will yomolona mall have Columbia 11's? Can I sign up for raffles in NYC if I am in Seattle? How many restock shoes can I get with $147.32? Will bred 4's be sold with blue instead of red on em If I get em from champs at the sertoma center? How come Michael Jordan won't deliver the shoes to me in a FedEx shirt when I get em from FNL and ups delivers em? Will eastbay let me pick up the infrared 6's from the store on Jamaica Ave if I order before 10 on the 25th? I checked the first page and couldn't find any answers so don't come at me with that ****. I'm gonna go make a peanut butter and jelly sammich and if no one has replied when I get back, I'm gonna repost and have more questions about foot locker in the Philippines and why their accounting department won't share restock info with me. No douche bag replies either. Thanks in advance guise.

Last edited:
Common sense is quite the oxymoron for some.

That's asking for them to do entirely too much work .. this thread has been open for 2-3 weeks, I don't know how many times it's been said "CHECK THE 1ST PAGE FOR UPDATES" .. meaning if you don't see the info you need on the 1st page or throughout the thread pick up the damn phone or hop in your car and hit these streets!

the laziness is 1 of the reasons why we dont have restock threads to be honest.
the saltiness in the aftermath is another.

Local mall including HOH here in SoCal will only have fire red 4 & 5 and Joker 1s. Looks like its online or nothing.

No bred 11 any store hohla told me only fire red 4 and 5 black toe 1 and kobe and lebron shoes being raffled. they said champs has bred 4 only so i would call your local champs store or go there to see if they're raffling. Bred 11 i think niketown.com only release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom