Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
footaction greenspoint have the thunders

willowbrook footlocker have the crimson and joker 3s

city gears had all these on shelves before the restock cause none of these shoes sold well in houston anyway

some one also mentioned the galleria but I haven't been to see

Was at Champs in MN at the MOA, they have or had 70 pairs of Bred 11s and for the next 9 days they will have 120 of each Jordan's.....oversaturate the market....oh I don't like the Bred 11s...pass...but I think I will pass on it all.....

city gears had all these on shelves before the restock cause none of these shoes sold well in houston anyway

looks like the rolling restocks have begun... Kam seems to be on it..

Was at Champs in MN at the MOA, they have or had 70 pairs of Bred 11s and for the next 9 days they will have 120 of each Jordan's.....oversaturate the market....oh I don't like the Bred 11s...pass...but I think I will pass on it all.....
120 pairs of each Jordan?  Meaning a different Jordan every day, or 10 days of Bred 11 restocks?  Any clues on the other shoes?
im sure its not trolling. P4L = Post For Later so he can quickly lookup what he wanted to look up in the thread.
Command+D...

haha I shouldn't talk my organization for bookmarks is not much better.

1st page says JB is doing this to pad FY numbers Do they really need to do this? I don't understand the why of this thing. For instance the concord 11s, were re released by FNL. Were they told to hold back stock by nike or did they do it on their own? IF so why, when they will sell out regardless.

Rumors of the wc 4s which were released over a year ago, why hold on to all that inventory for this length of time? THis is what I don't understand because Jordan retros are already hyped and don't need any gimmicks to sell out. The demand will always be there. So please if someone can explain the thought process behind these restocks I would really appreciate. It's not like they are making additional pairs in factories correct? This is stock from the original production run, that was held back for whatever reason.

Please, no douche bag responses.

Guys FTL employees are being asked to not give out any info for this restock make sure you keep asking questions

Ok so I was stuck on the cement 88's but I think I've changed over to trying to grab a pair of the cement white 4's. where will those be selling?

Ok so I was stuck on the cement 88's but I think I've changed over to trying to grab a pair of the cement white 4's. where will those be selling?

To be honest, your chances (or anyone for that matter) of obtaining either will be pretty slim. Best of luck to you though.

Last edited:
1st page says JB is doing this to pad FY numbers Do they really need to do this? I don't understand the why of this thing. For instance the concord 11s, were re released by FNL. Were they told to hold back stock by nike or did they do it on their own? IF so why, when they will sell out regardless.

Rumors of the wc 4s which were released over a year ago, why hold on to all that inventory for this length of time? THis is what I don't understand because Jordan retros are already hyped and don't need any gimmicks to sell out. The demand will always be there. So please if someone can explain the thought process behind these restocks I would really appreciate. It's not like they are making additional pairs in factories correct? This is stock from the original production run, that was held back for whatever reason.

they do a lot of things that don't make sense to us. the short answer is to keep the hype rolling. holding inventory and selling it later keeps consumers interested in the store/product and believe it or not, it could lead to additional sales for people that "missed out" on items they weren't able to get.
Say I wanted the white/cement 4s really bad but couldn't get them but the Joker 3s were sitting in my face. I could buy those just so I don't feel like I came up empty handed. People do this all of the time.

the finishline restock of concords was a finishline thing. they actually restocked concords a total of 3 times or more.
1 in-store at some store in indy. they had a ton and had people in suits outside of the store with concords in their hands
2 some Christmas time restock
3 some after Christmas restock

If so how are raffle tickets being handed out?
If not posted outside the window or on launch locator ask questions because employees are going to try to keep these shoes for them u need to talk to the manager and he denies get him name corporate is tracking down shadyness

If not posted outside the window or on launch locator ask questions because employees are going to try to keep these shoes for them u need to talk to the manager and he denies get him name corporate is tracking down shadyness
Thanks. I actually spread my work thin this week so I will be able to visit all of the shoe stores around the area. Most of them you have stated they will receive one type or another. I never win raffles since I know some are fixed. However, I want to see if I can get one if I hit up all the stores.

they do a lot of things that don't make sense to us. the short answer is to keep the hype rolling. holding inventory and selling it later keeps consumers interested in the store/product and believe it or not, it could lead to additional sales for people that "missed out" on items they weren't able to get.
Say I wanted the white/cement 4s really bad but couldn't get them but the Joker 3s were sitting in my face. I could buy those just so I don't feel like I came up empty handed. People do this all of the time.

the finishline restock of concords was a finishline thing. they actually restocked concords a total of 3 times or more.
1 in-store at some store in indy. they had a ton and had people in suits outside of the store with concords in their hands
2 some Christmas time restock
3 some after Christmas restock

I could see why someone would make and impulse buy like that coming up empty handed. thats for the explanation.

It's to balance out the sales numbers from quarter to quarter.

You don't wanna do $100m in sales the 1st quarter and turn around do 15million the next. It shows too much inconsistencies and may make the sales or marketing department look like they are not in control.

So you take your best horse in the race and pace him. Shoes like the Jordan 11's and 88 3's are gonna do well regardless...Joker and crimson 3's not so much.

is that willowbrook in nj or in a different state?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom