Jordan Olympian (PICS)

smh.gif

fake or not they're prob still gonna release. the legit ones prob are gonna look better but i still won't cop

Na those aint real i kno some kid at ma skool wit those and he scooped em up from the flea market, horrible imo, but yea bootleggers tryna step they game upwit laser designs and all that but i dont think JB would consider a shoe that horrible.... But then they r droppin fusion for 08
ohwell.gif

"but i dont think JB would consider a shoe that horrible"

Are you serious??? Have you seen the DTRT Spizikes?...or aDTRT anything for that matter? How about the "Wings" Hoody? This product would be animprovement to some of the things that have been releasing!

Okay so they're probably counterfeit, but...

Where did the fakers get the idea to make a shoe like this? Isn't it in their best interest to duplicate already existing shoes? I'm saying that sinceconterfeiters aren't shoe designers, we may very well see this shoe become a reality soon.

those are ugly. they look fake, sup with the jordan boxs tho?..those are the old ones

Jordan Brand is the new Phat Farm. Everything they make SUCKS. I see more Asian, Mexican and white people wearing Jordan than anybody. Juss like Phat Farm

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

Okay so they're probably counterfeit, but...

Where did the fakers get the idea to make a shoe like this? Isn't it in their best interest to duplicate already existing shoes? I'm saying that since conterfeiters aren't shoe designers, we may very well see this shoe become a reality soon.
your talking about the scum of the far east.... they will make anything they think lil gangbangers will buy come on... i mean the spikez sold well
laugh.gif
jk i like the spikez, for one reason....

and Yes, these are Counterfeits 100%

this guy is just looking for business like the+!%@ you see in nike retro
laugh.gif

this post gets a

indifferent.gif

but the prototype IX/Xs get a
eek.gif

One day I will have enough money to buy JB and just fire all the workers and hire sneaker heads...

^^ THERE FAKE ALRIGHT

Around where I live that seems to be the rave. cross breeding jordans.. 7/10, 9/12 4/6 the combinations I see a day are disgusting

The name does not fit the shoe. What next? A Dub Zero/XIX cross called the Jordan Ultimate?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Uh oh..

Those arent half bad. BUT WHY?!?!

People scooped the 9.5 in droves. Bloyals in droves. Now look. Whats next? Air Jordan 23.5? 16.7? 13.432? 3.141?

lmao.

Back
Top Bottom