Jordan Olympic VI / VII/ XII Outlet Thread Inventory Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i copped a pair from edinburgh, last sz 10.5. the rep told me they came in the new black jordan box and he said the only pairs with flaws were the bigger sizes like 12-14.

Edinburgh said theyre gettin 2 CWs of XIIs on wed(wouldnt confirm but obviously obsidian and playoff). Phone orders after 48 hours. No mas on the VIIs

Last edited:
Copped a pair of 7's in a 9 at 11:00 AM this morning from Edinburgh :pimp:

Good looks to NT, hopefully they get here on Thursday

this couldnt have been posted friday? :smh:

It was - in the outlet thread.

BUT, no phone orders until Monday.

I collated the release info. The mods made a special post in this thread. And people updated it with info, real time.

...And, you are still complaining. If you would have gotten a pair, would one of us have had to come over and lace them for you too?

Last edited:
How much do outlets usually charge for shipping? If your out of state do they charge you with sales tax?

Question for you guys who have placed phone orders - do you ever receive a confirmation email or tracking info??? they took my email and i see the charge on my card, but i havent received anything in my email. btw everything came out to $151 shipped.

To the guy who asked about shipping: They charge a flat rate of $10 for ground Fed-Ex. Two day shipping is $15. Overnight is $20.

To the guy who asked about confirmation: I see the charge on my card too, and I asked them about email confirmation and they told me they don't do that, but to call back after 5 and see if the charge went through and to see if it had been shipped today.

Mine came to $154 with 2-Day shipping

Usually, you can call back in the evening and they will give you a tracking # if you ask.

Shipping is $10.25 (standard/ground), I think. Flat. Used to be cheaper, but everything used to be cheaper...

Also, there are weird rules about charging tax, something about rates corresponding with your most local outlet, or one rate if you have an outlet in your home state and another if you don't. ...Anyway, it's going to be anywhere from 4-8%, depending on where you are and where you copped.

...Who else is still waiting for b-grade XVIs from the CDP to hit? :lol:

Half these places I call say they don't even do phone orders not the only two that were posted up here :/ and okc has them in stock still

Usually, you can call back in the evening and they will give you a tracking # if you ask.
Shipping is $10.25 (standard/ground), I think. Flat. Used to be cheaper, but everything used to be cheaper...
Also, there are weird rules about charging tax, something about rates corresponding with your most local outlet, or one rate if you have an outlet in your home state and another if you don't. ...Anyway, it's going to be anywhere from 4-8%, depending on where you are and where you copped.
...Who else is still waiting for b-grade XVIs from the CDP to hit? :lol:
Still waiting for those and the cdp iv's!

bumped
can any& everyone who bought the vi's or vii's post the "defects"or "flaws"

Sorry, couldn't post pics right now, but my pair had a few red smudges on the toe and silver sides (4 total, less the 1/4" in length). I took a slightly moist cloth and wiped gently...gone! Otherwise, no big deal, just red b-grade stamp on size tag (which was the same color red...I think it was that marker that made the red stains on the shoe, hah!

Obsidian XIIs at Smithfield outlet

Smithfield NC
1 (919) 989-6100
$129.99
Here are the size breakdowns, as of a few minutes ago, as per what I was told by employee over phone -

8 (1)

9 (4)

9.5 (2)

10 (2)

10.5 (7)

11 (1)

12 (5)

13 (7)

14 (2)

The have Royal Xs too, but I wasn't interested so didn't ask about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom