Jordan Olympic VI / VII/ XII Outlet Thread Inventory Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this earlier not sure what happen to it?!?!

Any outlets in Atlanta that received stock???

What happened is there are generally - "no requests in these threads." Somebody does work for others and then the others complain they didn't do enough work for them. There's a list of outlets that had Jordan VIs and VIIs on the first page of this thread. Look for yourself and make some phone calls.

Did Nike chat and no outlets have Jordan 6 Olympics. Not sure if it was a short run of Bgrades but they are finished. 

Not saying there still are VIs - I think Aurora is out and the report of Riverhead getting them turned out to be false. But, most often, Jordan Retros don't show up in the Nikefind system. The arrive and are gone in a matter of days - there must be some kind of lag in the system because usually they never get into the Nikefind system. Come and go too quickly. So, I wouldn't consider Nikefind to be a completely reliable way of tracking AJ Retro stock in outlets.

Last edited:
Just copped the VII's. Good looking out. Nothing better than getting retros under retail.

Look for Elite Lebrons home/away to hit outlets next week too. I know this is for JB XII's and VII's/Vi's, but i figured some might be interested in the Lebrons too. $179.99 price point!

Obsidians and Playoffs should be hitting outlets next Wednesday-Thursdays.

Also: All outlets should allow phone orders 48hours after they first drop. That two week nonsense up there must have meant two days. All the outlets are enforcing a one per customer rule for the XII's I've heard, too. So only one playoff and one obsidian, not two playoffs or two obsidian.

Good luck!

Last edited:
^Good stuff!!

My oly 7s arrived today. Very happy. Good stuff peeps.

Last edited:
Good the stores are limiting a pair per customer. Got some Obsidians flawless, and Playoffs. Had to wipe blue mark off, but besides that they're very nice.

dont call me stupid, but when you say phone orders that means they'll ship it to you even thought, say, i live in a completely different state?

dont call me stupid, but when you say phone orders that means they'll ship it to you even thought, say, i live in a completely different state?

Yes. You need a credit card and you give them the info over the phone and they process the order and ship out (you pay like $10 for shipping). The only catch - and I freaking hate this - is that they will only ship to the address associated with the card. So, you can't use your personal card and have the shipment sent to work.

...I have god knows how many boxes held at my local Fed Ex. I have to go pick them up this weekend.

Are the VIs done?!?

I believe so.

I think Aurora was the last location to sell out. And, to my knowledge, I have not heard a new outlet having received them. There were less of those to go around. Way more VIIs.

As of about 2 days ago, Obsidian XIIs @

Smithfield NC
1 (919) 989-6100
$129.99

...Ask you friend to place a phone order there. I placed one on Wednesday.

This is what Niketalk is all about.
nthat.gif

This has been a pretty successful year as far as landing retros for retail and in some cases below retail thanks to FNL glitches, but those Oly VII's almost tempted me.

Seattle Premium taking phone orders on VIIs
360-716-3122
$129.99
Only sizes they don't have as of now are 12.5, 14, 15. Everything else is game.
Thanks  they have several 9's left. This waiting game from natterjacks has left me waiting for a minute. i sware im gonna be in a retirement home and those shoes are come to my grandkids doorstep. ordered early aug and still no shoes, they must be constructing the pair as i type this message, ill just use thise b grade as a refrence pair to see if its fake. thanks for listening everyone

Last edited:
Do they come in the regular jordan box or in an orange box? Im hearing different from people

Do they come in the regular jordan box or in an orange box? Im hearing different from people
ill let you know when my comes in. i saw a b grade pair on ebay and it had the original black box. but when i recieve my order from the nike outlet il let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom