eek.gif

jordan11cleats01.jpg

jordan11cleats02.jpg

jordan11cleats03.jpg

jordan11cleats04.jpg

jordan11cleats05.jpg

jordan11cleats06.jpg

jordan11cleats07.jpg

I bought a pair of PE's from them about a half a year ago. Customer service sucks but great shoes

Mannnnn they need to release these 8's....

jordan8ej01.jpg

I would go crazy on that site if I ever won the lottery
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

William Rivera ; hey snearkearcollector, you may have 99-01 in my size, but you aint NEVER getting these from me

Damn Will Now you hurt my feet my dude once again i will a new offert 4000 or check it this list
\
1 air jordan vi ds infared sz 8
2 white cement iv ds sz 8
3 air jordan iv black cement ds sz 8
4 air jordna v black metalic ds sz 8 99
5 air jordan v fire red ds sz 8 99
6 air jordan condor xi ds light yellow sz 8,5
7 air jordan space jams xi ds sz 8
8 air jordan 1 Qx china release sz 8 with gold bag and came with black laces
came will you know you interesting in them if you need something else letme know if you need any X from the series too but not the chicago x my dude letme know aight or give a call my dude so we can talk aight my dude letme know
Wow. it feels good 2 know I'm holding some serious weight over you Yiyo
laugh.gif

Not only are my p.e.'s worth everything you have combined, but they have about a decade of life in them
roll.gif

[h2]Product Description[/h2]
If you weren't impressed with what you have seen thus far, this should be a jaw dropper. This is a DEADSTOCK Nike Air Jordan VII Joe Johnson Game Used pair. This pair was used by Joe Johnson then autographed right after the game. This will make an amazing addition to any fan of Joe Johnson. This pair of Jordans are a 1 of 1. You will never see these again!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Osneaker is old news. They've been having pe's since the start. I also believe that ebayer LAZYAZNBUM is the same person who runs osneaker
yea fam is big time old news lol knew about this site FOR A WHILE now lol but tight site and damn good pe's

-Tyler

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

[h2]Product Description[/h2]
If you weren't impressed with what you have seen thus far, this should be a jaw dropper. This is a DEADSTOCK Nike Air Jordan VII Joe Johnson Game Used pair. This pair was used by Joe Johnson then autographed right after the game. This will make an amazing addition to any fan of Joe Johnson. This pair of Jordans are a 1 of 1. You will never see these again!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ya homie must have been high when he wrote that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom