Jordan Pro Quick Retro Coming Back Spring 2012

Why does that strap extend all the way to the toe box? Looks weird like a none racecar with a stripe. Would be scared it would rip/fall off in a day or two.

Why does that strap extend all the way to the toe box? Looks weird like a none racecar with a stripe. Would be scared it would rip/fall off in a day or two.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I hope they make them with the JORDAN strip all the way down the toebox. Unlike the last retroes where it stopped at the tongue.
people actually liked that....hell i know i did...

and da best color of those were da retro+ of da black and red joints...those were EVERYWHERE in da hood.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I hope they make them with the JORDAN strip all the way down the toebox. Unlike the last retroes where it stopped at the tongue.
people actually liked that....hell i know i did...

and da best color of those were da retro+ of da black and red joints...those were EVERYWHERE in da hood.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WOW. SAY WORD.

THAT EXACT COLORWAY IN THE PIC WILL BE COPPED IF THEY DROP.

VERY FIRST J'S I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY.

WHY THE *#%! DO YOU KEEP SCREAMING!?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WOW. SAY WORD.

THAT EXACT COLORWAY IN THE PIC WILL BE COPPED IF THEY DROP.

VERY FIRST J'S I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY.

WHY THE *#%! DO YOU KEEP SCREAMING!?

JB, listen Please....
why you never ever retro the Swift 6 and Quick 6??? Pro Quicks is the 2nd time to retro already if I remember correctly~ Please give love n respect to the Swfts and Quicks!

Thanks.

JB, listen Please....
why you never ever retro the Swift 6 and Quick 6??? Pro Quicks is the 2nd time to retro already if I remember correctly~ Please give love n respect to the Swfts and Quicks!

Thanks.

Unless the same name will be used on two different shoes, apparently this is what we're getting for the "pro quick" release...

http://sneakernews.com/2011/11/27/jordan-pro-quick/

IMHO, this shoe brings shame in bearing the name of Eddie Jones' first signature.  It's a Frankenstein of A-Flight, Q-Flight and CP3.IV. 
sick.gif

I bought the white/black/red ones in June 1998 because I didnt have enough from my graduation money to get the Playoff XIIIs and my mom wouldnt give me the extra $50. they were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I later used them for gym during the first half of my freshman year of high school.
I really do hope these retro.

I bought the white/black/red ones in June 1998 because I didnt have enough from my graduation money to get the Playoff XIIIs and my mom wouldnt give me the extra $50. they were 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I later used them for gym during the first half of my freshman year of high school.
I really do hope these retro.

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

IMHO, this shoe brings shame in bearing the name of Eddie Jones' first signature.  It's a Frankenstein of A-Flight, Q-Flight and CP3.IV. 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN YOU Jordan Brand!!!!!!

That trash that they're putting out with the name of an iconic model.

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

DAMN YOU Jordan Brand!!!!!!

That trash that they're putting out with the name of an iconic model.

Unless the same name will be used on two different shoes, apparently this is what we're getting for the "pro quick" release...

sick.gif

The Pro Strong model released as Vin Baker’s signature during Jordan Brand’s first round of independent releases back in 1997 recently got a retro treatment, so what about their other major star of the time’s go-to shoe?  Eddie Jones’ original version appears poised for another run in 2012 after its last release in ’04, but this time around, the OG Pro Quicks will be joined by this model that mashes their familiar look together with JB’s contemporary design conventions.  The Jordan Pro Quick sheds some of its likeness to the Air Jordan XIII in favor of something closer to the Air Jordan 2011.  They’re closest to the A Flight variation thanks to the Flywire-reinforced upper but also lean toward the CP3 series thanks to a Podulon-like traction pattern.  Check out the upcoming White/Red/Black colorway after the jump and let us know how these compare to the original Jumpman Pro Quick.  via UC.

Sometimes people are so quick to post info that they dont read the article correctly. It seems to say the "og" pro quick will return alongside that newer model

sick.gif

The Pro Strong model released as Vin Baker’s signature during Jordan Brand’s first round of independent releases back in 1997 recently got a retro treatment, so what about their other major star of the time’s go-to shoe?  Eddie Jones’ original version appears poised for another run in 2012 after its last release in ’04, but this time around, the OG Pro Quicks will be joined by this model that mashes their familiar look together with JB’s contemporary design conventions.  The Jordan Pro Quick sheds some of its likeness to the Air Jordan XIII in favor of something closer to the Air Jordan 2011.  They’re closest to the A Flight variation thanks to the Flywire-reinforced upper but also lean toward the CP3 series thanks to a Podulon-like traction pattern.  Check out the upcoming White/Red/Black colorway after the jump and let us know how these compare to the original Jumpman Pro Quick.  via UC.

Sometimes people are so quick to post info that they dont read the article correctly. It seems to say the "og" pro quick will return alongside that newer model

Back
Top Bottom