Jordan question.

Hi I didn't know where to post this question at. But my friend got the Jordan VI doernbecher shoes and is missing shoe string clamp. Is there anywhere to buy one of these? Thanks.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

you talkin bout the lace lock?
or the metal tips on the laces??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

help us help u OP

I'm pretty sure op is talking about the laces, you might get lucky and find a pair on ebay or even in the marketplace here.

^ if you go to his page and see all the post he has been doing , they all look like that. he trying to get his post count up
smh.gif

^^^ aahh, the LACELOCKS

i would try to call Nike and get that replaced. and ask em for a gift man, thats a waste of ur time.

at least a damn gift card

the blue clamp is the lacelock... i honestly dont think its possible to get one or a pair unless u yoinked one off of another pair and returned it.
maybe u can have ur friend order another pair from one of the niketowns babyjumpman posted in the db6 thread.

i might have a spare set coming in the next week or so. how badly does your friend want them?

i would say just take them from another pair, but i know these are sold out everywhere. This is what i do with my SBs, i take extra laces...lol..

^exactly why people then, don't have alces for thiers
loll

I'm just sayin :]

Back
Top Bottom