Jordan "Rare Air" customers?

kampoutkid

Banned
to the people that attempted to get both laser V's and black laser IV's which pair gave you a harder time...i got the laser V's early for $250 andslept hard on the black IV's..i woke up at 3pm the day of release

I Got Both With Ease at Niketown

laugh.gif
at The Losers In Line For a shoe!

Peace
pimp.gif

I bought both... 9 pairs of the black laser 4.

Black lasers were the HARDEST in-store Jordan release Ive ever seen. Only rivaled by the DMP...but if you knew where to get the DMP, you were set.

^^ It's because I don't get to see many people's positive feedback about the shoes.

Laser V's are still easy to come by for $250, I've even seen pairs go for cheaper.

That's a damn ugly shoe, though.

Laser IV's are a completely different story.

I slept on both releases hard. Don't know why but i did and I regret not picking up the black lasers.

Laser IV's were all around me, but the price at some stores was hilarious. I think I only got like 4 pairs.

I could've had as many V's as I wanted, but those things are attrocious. I think there is still a store that has those near me.

laser ivs most limited instore jordan release other than olympic vi which as only released at niketowns

I have to agree w/everyone. The black lasers IV's were harder.

P.S. I love my black Laser IV's. Only sneaker that I don't mind not having Nike Air on the back.

Black Laser IV was an easy pick up. Bought 3 pairs prom a store that sold early, 1 more pair on release day.
Easy pick up since there weren't many hypes in my area at the time.

I got the black laser IV's (got really hooked up for retail) and never even thought about the laser V's. Those laser V's are a joke.

White IV's not to hard, think i was online in line for like 16 hours,

Black IVs, not to hard but I had to over pay over retail, that was the 1st time that ever happened to me in the JB game.

I refused to wait on line up until that point but it became a necessity, after i had to pay a premium from my JB guys in the city, i was like wait a minute iguess im gonna go to BK and wait on line for the next hot release.....

V's those were everywhere, nobody bought em, JB was on the decline by then, not hard to get at retail and not much of a premium if u didnt know where to go

DMP, managed to get a retail but had to wait on line and got robbed at gun point that night, but just went to the ATM and got back on line after the cops letme go....refused to go out like that, gun battles, but no shoes, had to get those shoes, it wasnt long after that i quit the game, just became to hard to getshoes and to many losers are wearing them

They flooded the market with IVs and Vs of poor quality, and other crappy kicks

I like all the lasers. Both 4's and the 5's. Some of my top shoes.

I just dont like the laser 15's and for the prices There going for there not worth much more. I had over 10 pairs of black laser 4's after I got butthurt over one pair for myself.

being a IV fanatic for some reason the laser IV's were a disgrace to me. the laser V's are on my list of best kicks for J's! it was put togetherbetter than anything i've seen and all the details were supreme. if i were to rock Iv's i go with OG and retro OG's. the DMP's were impossibleto get unless you waited in line for a day and a half. But as far as the online laser IV's in white my computer couldn't handle the overload and i wasimpatient so i decided to not wait. You already know how i feel about the laser IV's in black. i ended up getting a pair but traded it at a dunk exchangefor some deadstock cement IV's that are %100 wearable.

Back
Top Bottom