Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

I guess pretty much in the middle/ neutral imo. They fit perfect.

The toebox is a little soft because of the plush leather, no complaints though 
smokin.gif
My true size is 9. I go 9.5 on Janoskis, Roshe Runs, and on my Nike Basketball shoes. Should I go for size 9.5 too? Or would it be fine to go size 9?

Those purples go hard mayne. Do it

Try a session using bleach and a toothbrush, someone a page or 2 back tried it and it seemed to work for them.

Finally got around to imagining what I'd do with my pair when I get one, opinions? 
nerd.gif

BRUHHHHH...those purples though. Sheesh. The level of dopeness on these customs though...whew. Anybody have a blank Jordan 1 template. I want to see what a few colors would look like. I'm thinking about doing a pink custom. That Chicago blue one looks better than the Frags btw. 
3rd time rocking em. Im glad I made these. They are comfy as hell. Need to swipe me 2 more pair. 1 more to custom and 1 to wear as is.
You did a great job.

Has anyone tried doing Lance Mountain SB laser customs? I feel like it would be an insane amount of work but the final result could be incredible... I'm seriously considering doing the black paint pair.

My pair from RuVilla came in.  Dirty midsole and dirty sock liner.  Debating whether I should return them.

My pair from RuVilla came in.  Dirty midsole and dirty sock liner.  Debating whether I should return them.

These Villa pairs seem to be returns from stores and possibly customers. Saw one guy on IG who received them with the laces completely undone like they had been tried on and also had a friend receive them with laces undone and dirty soles.

Well damn :smh: how bad is it?

Side note for the people who bought the lasers to customize: 15% off everyhing on Angelus ( www.angelusdirect.com ), code is SiNTB. If anybody saw the PUMPKIN code don't even bother with it, it doesn't apply to kits.

Back
Top Bottom