Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Thanks guys. I didn't dye the soles since I can't find a good color to match but I don't mind keeping the clear blue soles.

These Villa pairs seem to be returns from stores and possibly customers. Saw one guy on IG who received them with the laces completely undone like they had been tried on and also had a friend receive them with laces undone and dirty soles.

Damn that's not cool. Mine may have been a display model.

Well damn :smh: how bad is it?

Side note for the people who bought the lasers to customize: 15% off everyhing on Angelus ( www.angelusdirect.com ), code is SiNTB. If anybody saw the PUMPKIN code don't even bother with it, it doesn't apply to kits.

Well, I'm usually not one to complain about minor scuffs or glue stains but I think it's a little outrageous to receive a shoe that has one side of the midsole dirty and the sock liner to shoe visible signs of dirt.

I got both of my pairs in yesterday and they were flawless. One my boxes had some minor damage but I really don't care about that as long as it's not destroyed.

Mine came from villa today. They were tried on. I'm not buggin though. They aren't really messed up.

I vote leave the soles clear, adds that nice touch to the rest of the shoe. good work on them too, not so sure I'd be that crafty with it.

Angelus needs to send my stuff already 
laugh.gif

You can get them at any art supply store. Expensive though. Cost me $5 for one brush but well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom