Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Just got my shipping confirmation from sobe soles. Pretty happy with how easy these release is turning out to be

I got the call from my local HOH to pickup my pair on Sunday between 11am-6pm. Weird that they call today on a Friday the website said winners will be call either on Wednesday or Thursday. I was about to throw away my ticket last night.

Still no shipping info from Kix.

That's what I was afraid of. Don't mind the wait, but don't want to not try on Sun if they're not going to honor my order.

I'd go w/ NDC w/ the hassle free returns, but I never bank on them for a release.

Hope they email soon (yes checked spam folder and PP).

I got the call from my local HOH to pickup my pair on Sunday between 11am-6pm. Weird that they call today on a Friday the website said winners will be call either on Wednesday or Thursday. I was about to throw away my ticket last night.
They probably couldn't get anyone to "buy" the extra raffles... lol 

That's what I was thinking too since the guy on the phone flat out told me you want them. I said yes.
If this was the HoH at Northline, I know for a fact they sell their raffle tickets... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It was Memorial City.
I've never picked up anything at Memorial City....

Seems like thats the easiest mall in Houston to cop on RD... 

I remember ASG Kobe IX were FCFS and dudes were lining up 30 mins before they opened and got a pair... lol 

Last edited:
I've never picked up anything at Memorial City....

Seems like thats the easiest mall in Houston to cop on RD... 

I remember ASG Kobe IX were FCFS and dudes were lining up 30 mins before they opened and got a pair... lol 

Depends on the release. When those infrared 23 6s came out people supposedly started lining up at 4am. And they were lined up at the feeder at midnight when LB 11s came out.

Depends on the release. When those infrared 23 6s came out people supposedly started lining up at 4am. And they were lined up at the feeder at midnight when LB 11s came out.
XIs brings EVERYONE out!! 

I was at Willowbrook during the whole ordeal and saw entire family camping out and the mom holding their babies (I'm talking less than a year old) at 2-3 o'clock in the morning... 
mean.gif

Edit: 

Just saw that sobesole shipped... 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

That Infrared 23 VI release was a mess in Memorial City. I was there. The LB XI release was changed from guaranteed tickets to raffles because of people causing problems.

itsnarin itsnarin Yeah, they need to just go to online raffles for all stores for 11s.. Nothing changing. Been nuts since Concords.

Got Sobe ship conf as well. :D

That Infrared 23 VI release was a mess in Memorial City. I was there. The LB XI release was changed from guaranteed tickets to raffles because of people causing problems.

Man, I got there about 6:30am for those i23 6s and the line was already half way down target. Not a hope with the cutting and widening line. Ended up leaving with a pair of white infrareds like a majority of the folks out there. :smh: Then someone later posted Northline had like 300 pairs and ppl were going back for multiples.

itsnarin itsnarin Yeah, they need to just go to online raffles for all stores for 11s.. Nothing changing. Been nuts since Concords.

Got Sobe ship conf as well. :D
Man, I got there about 6:30am for those i23 6s and the line was already half way down target. Not a hope with the cutting and widening line. Ended up leaving with a pair of white infrareds like a majority of the folks out there. :smh: Then someone later posted Northline had like 300 pairs and ppl were going back for multiples.
yup I cooked that day at Northline, grabbed 4 and got one at Willowbrook via raffleView media item 1389004

My FNL told me to pick them up tomorrow, I missed the call and they left a message. I called them back to confirm if pick up was on Sat and they said yes.

Ordered from sobe soles. Came out to 195 shipped which would be less than retail

Back
Top Bottom